The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else in Kilburn, Greater London*
The things which can't be categorised
You can tell us more about Kilburn.
The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Re the mad old lady with the bob. She shouts "have you got 50p"? mostly, sometimes "I KNOW YOU ".
- Kilburn gang Warfare -
3 sides - South Kilburn, Abbey Road, Willesden Lane
Local Kilburn girls, if there search 'em out, the've unique style, and heard they do great felatio,
- Just to add to your Famous People of Kilburn, Screaming Lord Sutch was born opposite Kilburn High Street station & also went to school in Kilburn (which was in Middlesex in them days).
- Well there's a few nutters. There's a black bloke who always wears a Lynard Skynard patched denim jacket who talks to himself we nicknamed Lee Scratch Perry and there's a mad old crone with a bobbed haircut who asks for money and then does a very scary laugh like the woman from room 237 in The Shining!
- I lived in Kilburn Park Road... and it sucked... The worst thing about it? Well you walk out of the Underground Station and the words "Rob the Rich and Eat The Poor". So that just about sums it all up. By the way, my name is Amber.
- Kilburn is a good wee place to lay your hat. I'm a New Zealander and lived there during the Gulf war, when the IRA were still on the scene. One good thing 'bout it, t'was safe - no bombs ever went off in this lovely Irish area. Also there are great pubs, pretty girls and plenty of "good crack" (as they say)to be found at the National.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Jenny, roy william higgins, Des, vikas, Matthew Rigg, Nick, Adam, P.!, Jo Stack, tricia cussen, Thurstan, Paddy Roddy, Neil, Rob, Hugh Morrison, Stephanos, ghpb, vic, James, generic, Leslie Bailey, bratty, Kerri, Nikesh Solanki
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Kilburn
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Kilburn Knowhere Board