The Worst Things in Kilburn, Greater London*
The entirely missable and worth mentioning because of it
You can tell us more about Kilburn.
The Worst Things
- My (thankfully) ex-girlfriend and her appalling sister. Despite them living in a council high rise, a right pair of stuck up nobodies who looked down their noses at everybody else, (me included) as though they were a bad smell. I doubt after nearly twenty years, nothing's changed.
- mad people, druggies, dirty, cheap
- Headless chickens on the pavement, arrogant drivers who park where they like (including outside Nanco's - blocks ALL buses - muppets!).
- Shops immedietly around Queens are a bit scummy.
Phone boxes around QP station have been broken for ages.
definately not a safe area at night - one of my friends arrived home drunkenly late at night, and was helped by 2 men in through the door who tried to take advantage of her. fortunately, she managed to get away. not the place to be coming home to drunk.
- there arent any!
- DEFFINATELY the pickeys, kevs woteva you call em these days at westbourne. Watch out i no loadsa ppl includin me who have been mugged by them. BE WARNED. They come on bikes and recently have threatened people eith knives!
- we left to move to australia DONT EVER DO IT BELEVE ME
- You could easily break your ankle on the shitty pavements & there's always quite a few drunks floating around at any given time of the day. Also, I can't remember the last time I seen a tree or grass...
- The wimmin, you can't trust any of them
- The Red Lion Pub, on a Friday night, without a doubt!
- Lack of local pride in the area - but thats the same in most of London.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Jenny, roy william higgins, Des, vikas, Matthew Rigg, Nick, Adam, P.!, Jo Stack, tricia cussen, Thurstan, Paddy Roddy, Neil, Rob, Hugh Morrison, Stephanos, ghpb, vic, James, generic, Leslie Bailey, bratty, Kerri, Nikesh Solanki
Last updated: 2017-02-27
More stuff about Kilburn
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Kilburn Knowhere Board