Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars in Kings Lynn, Norfolk*
Where to go to get down
You can tell us more about Kings Lynn.
Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- CFM Discos. 07926 609603 www.cfmentertainments.co.uk
- The Acoustic Kitchen. 3rd Sunday night at 8:00pm. Singer / songwriters welcome
- Diva is the place to be if you wanna party on a saturday night, not over 21's anymore thank god.Great atmosphere and the widest selection of drinks you'll ever find in town, so if your picky about what you want to drink like me I garentee they'll have it.
- ...but don't forget London is only a 2 hour train ride away for a real club, go out, party until 8am (or later) on the Sunday and then a train home. You know it makes sense!
- um chicagos for the middle aged even tho its over 21's its mainly over 35's, DIVA is a laugh for loads of youger people and zoots has a variety of ages, it holds like 16 and under nights and 14 and over, stuff like that
- Klusta and friends often play the Sandringham Rooms at the Queen's Arms.
- Chicagos marginally less fun than eating your own face.
- DANCE BOLLOX WHEREVER YOU GO!! WENNS IS ALRIGHT MIND.
- Harveys was great decent music no idiots-now we are left with diva, thank you so much (although if you're drunk its fantastic!)
- Zoots - remarkably young clientele, but good enough if you are with a load of mates and have had enough to drink! Chicagos - remarkably old clientele, but well good on a Monday (especially after the cheap drinks at the local Weatherspoons!)Diva - I recently went for the first time, and it seems quite good. Its above an Argos though.......
- Zoots is quite possibly the closest thing to hell as you will ever get. Chicago's is full of dirty groping old men.
- Zoots (near the dock yard)has got a bad reputation but it's not as bad as people would have you believe. Lot's of nice young ladies, there not all gobby bitch's (if you can't spot the difference then you have a problem and you should see an optician)
Diva (Formally Top of the World, on top of Argos) is over 21's but really it's over 30's.
Chicago's great place not much of a dance floor but it's open every night.
Manhattans shut down years ago.
- Chicagos, full of fangita!! good tunes too, best nite monday's
- Zoots nightclub has Flip and Fill there on Friday 8th August 2003!
- bouncers are all wankers u have to be about 50 to not get IDed. All the pubs are crap and the two clubs are a joke.
- diva has improved!no more grab a grandad.had good fri & sat night there and going again.it worth checking out again as it all changed:)
- clubs, well, the lattis and the hogs head is about all the 'clubs' i can get into around hear, the only time i can get into zoots in for the under 17s disco
- Kings Lynn must have the most boring nightlife ever, go to norwich.
- ZOOTS IS QUALITY, ALWAYS LOADS OF PEOPLE YOU KNOW IN THERE AND GOOD ATMOSPHERE, BEST NIGHT IS SAT NIGHTS. DIVA IS THE CLUB FOR THE MORE MATURE PEOPLE IN KINGSLYNN, SMALLER THAN ZOOTS AND MORE CHEESY-GOOD FOR HEN NIGHTS!
- I love Divas and the new Chicagos. Always get a good night out. Best for King's Lynn's talent! My mate Karen loves it there and so do I!!!!!
- zoots is clkassed as a club but u could NEVER say u 'went clubbin' at zoots at the weekend. Iv been goin since i was 16, so i guess im 1 of those 'remarkabley young patrons'!
- 3 to speak of presently. The largest, Zoots, known locally as 'Zits' due to its predominently younger clientele is large, plays modern music that all sounds the same and has a foam machine which is useful for covering up a dodgey complexion. Chicago's has now been open for about a year and is declining in popularity for various reasons, but namely because the bar smells as if someones been sick all over it.(Apparently some problem with rotting floorboards) It plays the same songs every night but the general lack of sophistication has proved a surefire winner for the local fenland mentality. Finally, 'Top of Argos' has re-opened under the psuedonem 'Divas'. It is still the hang out for local divorcee's looking for a one night stand and, therefore, will always have significant majority of the King's Lynn population who wish to frequent there.
There are rumours that the Kennedy's bar that never was is to re-open, or just open, as a lap-dancing club. The prospect of a local 'Lyyner' lad seeing a female disrobe without having to preceed it with complexities of constructing a coherent sentence, will make this a very viable business proposition indeed.
- GO ZOOT'S!!!!!! Yeah... to the locals... ZIT'S... if your looking for some youngens... that's the place to be, by the way, you must dress up on Friday nights!
Jurassic Park.... ooops, I mean, Top of the world... door rule... no one under 35 allowed in!
Chicago's... the place to be, for those of you who are to young for "Top of the World", and far too mature for Zoot's
- Wank monopoly of luminar leisure means they move the clubs all over the shop and ask ridiculous prices for everything.
- Zoots- shockingly bad. what kind of shabby, cruddy nightclub has walls that don't even meet the ceiling, and bouncers that throw anyone out for enjoying themselves? about the nearest anywhere in the UK can get to simulating the reign of Pol Pott and the Khmer Rouge. Still- better than anything wisbech has to offer.
- im not sure you could realy call them clubs exept for one place the good old SHOESTRING BARN IN CLENCHWARTON WORD UP YOU LOT theres chicagos top of the world zoots rock cafe
- there isnt anywhere decent, but zoots will do. ive seen better @ uni.
- TOP OF THE WORLD for the old over 40 laydies lookin for fun, or maybe Zoots but beware if u are vaguely alt then the pikies will flock hoping for a fight...
- end of the world, rock cafe (check out an example of hendrix's guitar - made in 1984 by Encore - ahem!), chicago's, and the rock. oh theres Zoots but i dont care.
- Zoots night club, the only club that took approximately six months onwards to get up and running and when your there looks like it took the price of your entry fee to refurbish the whole thing.........With lots of very young females dancing around there handbags!!!
- chicagos 2
- Zoots always a laugh
- Zoots, Chigagos both i liken to the effect of untreated malaria
- Zoots rough and tough but a good laugh
- Youngsters stay away from top of the world it is full of old tarted up women thinking they are 20 years younger go to zoots
- zoots/top of Argos lovely so my cousin says
- Zoots is newly opened in the place of Manhattan`s which has now closed. However Top of the World is moving into Manhattan`s old residence.
- Chicago's - Norfolk street - Towny capital of the world x 100
- Fair Organ Preservation Society, Bellringer's Association, King's Morris & Ring O'Bells... Sorry wrong type of Clubs :-(
- Top of the World - Dire...
- Manhattan - take your own nappies!!!!
- Champs - okay if you like speedway (sorry folks this is an in-joke)
- I haven't frequented the nightclubs for about six years now but reports are that they are still the same as ever - a poor second best to clubs in Peterborough and Norwich.
- top of the world, manhattans all really bad no decent ones try Norwich
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Emma Cohen and Sean Hooke, John Mills, laura, daniel gent, Wendy O'Briety, martin, ________, kate, alex, linz, Vicky Hepburn, Slym, vickie, lazy Sundays, Chris Seymour, Northerner, carl witley, john wilcox, Tom, Martyn, Cam, Mr A.Local, nick house, Helen Southam, Lou, Jonny C, Uma, Russ Standring, Becky (shorty), Leni Hester, iain wetherell, Chris POpe, Alexander.firstname.lastname@example.org, Charlton, Bazil Figura, cameron philips, Duncan, Jamie Tansley, Peter, Gary Carter, john archer, LEE, B.Lavender, Stuart Nikolas, poppy bunting, Jamie, patrick kennedy, Jimmy, Gibson, Lauren, steve wilson, ben, OLLY, Spend, victoria, Kayleigh, Matt Bingham, SPENCER PARSONS, Lynn Howard, Sigryn, Serge, lAURENCE O'GRADY, Dan, ken, stefan talbot, Mark Whisler, Helena, R. Standing, MJR, beautiful freak, al, Rachel Penniston, Juergen, Stork, Me, simple, MARK WHITING, keely edwards, dave, Star, Nobby, Fred jenkins, Avril Balkeen, John Grove, rastus muldoon, Paul, jane lee, julian g, claire cooper, bex, anon, tym page, Tony, ebony black, Samuel Chapman, dan foreman, Paul Richardson, Norfolk Boy, DII LINCOLN, GavB, lissy, Bill, stewart, john, rob Courtney, TheBorg, Steve Twin, Helen, ryuu-do, sam, Rudi Boboshivo, Polly, Jade T, generic, John Beck, robert holmes, Jane Matthews, Ian, david tupper, Fay Purdy, Pete Kitchen, Sue Skinner, becky, becky shorting, lynnboy, charlie, Rob, Jennie Coventry, Ed, kayla
Last updated: 2009-01-06
More stuff about Kings Lynn
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Kings Lynn Knowhere Board