Record Shops in Kings Lynn, Norfolk*
The places where you buy your music
You can tell us more about Kings Lynn.
- Andy's Records
- HMV has to be the best place at the mo
- HMV is the only decent place 4 cds in kings lynn
- used to have and Andy's Records, awesome little chain of shops, theres a few old skool vinyl shops and an HMV
- I've never found one, but am still looking; I have to go to Norwich for decent records etc :(
- RED PILL RECORDS IN ST. JAMES ST IS COOL FOR VINYL! AND ANOTHER ONE IN SAME STREET BUT CAN'T REMEMBER NAME. TONS OF PUNK AND ROCK STUFF!!
- HMV overpriced because they can be go to Norwich or shop online
- The Record Shop down by St Margarets church sells a lot of good CDs and records at good prices. Otherwise, its all about HMV really
- theres hardly many of them, cds r cheeper in the supermarkets
- HMV and a couple of other private record shop.
- HMV & ANDYS RECORDS
- We now have only HMV
We had independent stores, but now the town's record shops have been taken over by corporate stuff.
- Bayes and Andys Records have gone. Bayes is a shoe shop and Andys is a card shop.Like we needed another card shop????
- Andy's Records is sadly no more. And Bayes went a couple of years ago. This leaves HMV and Woolies. Go to Cambridge or Norwich.
- Andy's Records is great. It's had a sale on for ages! Good for them! Down with HMV!
- Andys Records in norfolk street
- we dont have any other than HMV. oh, and 'the music man'. Dont u just love lynn!
- Gossip its the only decent shop that sells labeled clothes and fashion gear, you after a gas denim jacket, elle jumpers or calvin klein jeans you got here! Its next to yanks!!!
- There is a pretty groovy one in main street... near where that women sells the mini Donuts!
- Ye Olde Record Shop down that road where the Wenns pub and Hocus Pocus use to be. Not bad for old CD's
- theres a few the music man in town near qd is good and !!!!!CHEAP!!!!! THEN THERES ANDYS RECORDS and hmv
- bayes was good but hmv came and is the best shop ever! why do we still have an andys? no where has an andys anymore. and why does it only sell cds? what happened to the days when it sold vynals?
- hocus pocus is great... hippy clothes etc... also there are about 1 million charity shops so if u can be bothered to sift through all the old showaddywaddy records u can noormally find some bargain music.
- andy's or hmv. not difficult if we are honest about it.
- its a shame bayes shut
- Andys cheaper than h m v
- bayes was excellent got taken away when HMW came. Andys records - ok -tip dont go there for records, furthering on from this dont go there!!
- Bayes Record shop has joined the seemingly 50% of shops in king's lynn that are closed and empty. A sad day it was when Bayes Recordium closed. Come to King's Lynn to view all the empty shop premises!
- HMV the best shop in the town.
- Andy records or Bayes never use the majors apart for special offers.
The Record shop (st james street) for all your classic needs.
- Bayes, an independent record store, is worth a mention - keen prices and a good stock. They've also had enough of my money over the years to pay me for writing this!
- Bayes- It's small, it's cool, it is the 'indie' music shop but it mainly sells the same as anywhere else, also tickets for nearby concerts are available here, Andys Records- General C.D's and t-shirts etc.... Woolworths, same as any woolies, WH Smith, ditto.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Emma Cohen and Sean Hooke, John Mills, laura, daniel gent, Wendy O'Briety, martin, ________, kate, alex, linz, Vicky Hepburn, Slym, vickie, lazy Sundays, Chris Seymour, Northerner, carl witley, john wilcox, Tom, Martyn, Cam, Mr A.Local, nick house, Helen Southam, Lou, Jonny C, Uma, Russ Standring, Becky (shorty), Leni Hester, iain wetherell, Chris POpe, Alexander.firstname.lastname@example.org, Charlton, Bazil Figura, cameron philips, Duncan, Jamie Tansley, Peter, Gary Carter, john archer, LEE, B.Lavender, Stuart Nikolas, poppy bunting, Jamie, patrick kennedy, Jimmy, Gibson, Lauren, steve wilson, ben, OLLY, Spend, victoria, Kayleigh, Matt Bingham, SPENCER PARSONS, Lynn Howard, Sigryn, Serge, lAURENCE O'GRADY, Dan, ken, stefan talbot, Mark Whisler, Helena, R. Standing, MJR, beautiful freak, al, Rachel Penniston, Juergen, Stork, Me, simple, MARK WHITING, keely edwards, dave, Star, Nobby, Fred jenkins, Avril Balkeen, John Grove, rastus muldoon, Paul, jane lee, julian g, claire cooper, bex, anon, tym page, Tony, ebony black, Samuel Chapman, dan foreman, Paul Richardson, Norfolk Boy, DII LINCOLN, GavB, lissy, Bill, stewart, john, rob Courtney, TheBorg, Steve Twin, Helen, ryuu-do, sam, Rudi Boboshivo, Polly, Jade T, generic, John Beck, robert holmes, Jane Matthews, Ian, david tupper, Fay Purdy, Pete Kitchen, Sue Skinner, becky, becky shorting, lynnboy, charlie, Rob, Jennie Coventry, Ed, kayla
Last updated: 2008-04-24
More stuff about Kings Lynn
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Kings Lynn Knowhere Board