Hookup Spots in Kingswinford, West Midlands*
Inside Information and Stuff Only Locals Know
You can tell us more about Kingswinford.
- Hate to break this to you guys but they're building houses where the Spinney used to be. Very sad.
- park by the community centre, cot lane park, wordsley park, park by st mary's church, the precint, mcdonalds, somerfield car park, back of the christian centre, alley between oak street and broad street.
- the kfud pre till its dark then tea in poonis pizza wid his tasty meals n free drinks mwah luv ya pooni then to premier wines for sum sweets n to the bank yay the bank!
- Safeway car park
- just to clarify.. the spinney and cot lane park are two different places. cot lane prk is between cot lane and barnett lane and the spinney (if still there) is on one of the side roads off cot lane.
- just to clarify the spinney and cot lane park are two different places,cot lane park is between cot lane and barnett lane the spinney is on ridge road just off cot lane.
- Cot Lane Park...especially on a Friday Night.
- go to the precint.wall heath boyz rule
- At theprecinct in wall heath or on wall heath park
- The best hook-up spot is the Safeway car park and the Village. Plenty of open spaces for meeting friends.
- On the park at the back of the youth club on high street.
- Full of queers, especially me!!!!!!
- The Spinney - It is still there alright
The slide park as it was referred to in Wallheath
Cot Lane Park
- Some people hang about on Safway's carpark after it has started to shut.
- the spinny off of cot lane, probably gone now. great place to ride bikes, kiss girls and just hang out with mates.
also cot lane park could be fun too.
- Kingswinford Park was a great hang out spot but no doubt they've ruined that.
- The village shopping precent is fast becoming the place to be if you are seventeen and under. On a weekend loads of kids hang there, most of them drinking illegally and being rowdy. Not the nicest of places, but there not much todo if your to young or look to young to get into the pubs.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Al Jackson, phil, Dave Fox, a mazed, Matt, JimJ, mervyn hunt, Mat Danks, jason friend, Donna Thompson, Shalkar, bam, Paul Baker, me, DAVID ROWLEY, James Rousell, generic, St, ray eames, AGConsulting, dave jeavons, Steve Walters, Natalie, tom, Plumb, Laura, steve, Hilary Orme, JACK CAREY, Holly, steve george, Twister Records, Nyall Monkton, LIAM HAYES, Clive, Steve Rich, andy haden, Tereshitaa, Roger Allen, Tjahh, Martin Deeley, Craig North, Mick Nott, James Brewer, Kevin Parker, Darren Presdee, bob, John Hackett
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Kingswinford
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Kingswinford Knowhere Board