Cheap Food in Kingswinford, West Midlands*
Corner eateries, quick bites and the local chippy
You can tell us more about Kingswinford.
- k'ford fish bar mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
- POONIS PIZZA N PREMIERE WINES YAY
- King chipshop in Market Street is the best for miles, the nearest good chipshop outside K,ford is the Blue Submarine in Russells Hall.
- crap fruit and veg shop better shops in Dudley or Merry Hill
- Kings Fish Bar (or sommat like that)..oh so convenient for late night chips, staggering home from The Bell, Drews, MHT, Leopard et al
- There is an excellent cantonese resturant, The Emerald, where the food is good with a varied menu. Service is of a high standard.
The Wall Heath Tandori offers superb food which is cooked to order. The value is outstanding
- Several great baltis.. and loads of chip shops, as well as Tandoori and Chinese takeaways. Spoilt for choice!!
- There are three indian restaurants all ofering take away services, and one chinese restaurant also ofering a take away service
- Charlies Chinese, again in Wallheath
- Mc donalds
- A new MacDonald`s has opened next to `The Kingswinford` pub, also a new and quality addition to Kingswinfords food scene.
- Two very good balti/indian resturants.
- Several food joints. There are about 3 Indian restaraunts of varying quality; try Alam International for a lovely chicken Curry. There are 2 chip shops, two Chinese Take Aways. Try Charlies for a nice chinese meal. Jenny`s Kitchen for food for formal occassions. The shop is located at the bottom of the precint.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Al Jackson, phil, Dave Fox, a mazed, Matt, JimJ, mervyn hunt, Mat Danks, jason friend, Donna Thompson, Shalkar, bam, Paul Baker, me, DAVID ROWLEY, James Rousell, generic, St, ray eames, AGConsulting, dave jeavons, Steve Walters, Natalie, tom, Plumb, Laura, steve, JACK CAREY, Holly, steve george, Twister Records, Nyall Monkton, LIAM HAYES, Clive, Steve Rich, andy haden, Tereshitaa, Roger Allen, Tjahh, Martin Deeley, Craig North, Mick Nott, James Brewer, Kevin Parker, Darren Presdee, bob, John Hackett
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Kingswinford
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Kingswinford Knowhere Board