Cafes and Coffee Shops in Kirkintilloch, East Dunbartonshire*
High tea and a sticky bun
You can tell us more about Kirkintilloch.
Cafes and Coffee Shops
- The Cafe of Kirky
- eh coffee mate
- D'nisi and Coffee Bliss
- Gilonies is deffiantly the best place to be :D
GHILONIS ( GOOD SHOP)
THERES A GREGS ANAW
- best for old grannies.sundays are fur burds coz guys are still in pub mode footy is on
- PURPLE HAZE ITS JUST OPEN IN LEAF IN EDINBURGH
- Seamus (God) Harkins Place
- OK IF YOU ARE OVER 64YRS
- That wee place across from ghiloni's is lovely, damn busy at times though
- Mmmmm Ghiloni's ice-cream........
- Who needs coffee when yeh hav Buckie?
- Too many, that is why the town is full of fat bastards.
- D'alicias the best little place in Kirki the food is great, the prices are reasonable and the staff are friendly. try their home made soup. IT'S GREAT !!!
- Hoi its B.O. again. Cafes? Whits that, theres a Caff up the road, it sells greasy fry ups wae haggis slices. Coafy shoaps? Whit dae ye hink we ur? Fuckin french paris boys? Thats the unly place dey huv theam.
- Ghilonis cafe fab food+award winning ice cream
- try the cafe at the town head near shamrock st there the best and been in kirky since i was a wee boy,huge menu.
- That place outside Tesco's is interesting...
- the one next to the church
- Ghlonies good food, but the docherty sisters who work in there have a enjoyment for spreading the gossip
- The world famous Ghilonis. Nice ice cream. The burger van near Babylon.
Tastes great at the time.
- The Baptist book shop has a really great cafe where the food is excellent and the staff very friendly. Though it is a bit small and can be too busy at lunch time. Better just to do afternoon coffee.
- Morgans is excellent!!! so is Floras!! as is DiNardos!!! but that overpriced excuse for a cafe outside tesco is abomnible and a rip off avoid at ALL costs
Also avoid Dalzeils as the cakes taste 2 months old and I'm convinced some of the staff are on cocaine/amphetamines
- Old smoky Dalziel's. You can get food and cancer at the same time.
- COFFEE IS NOT DRUNK IN KIRKY UNLESS IT HAS WHISKY AND AMPHETAMINE SULPHATE IN IT.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: harry kirkwood, alec, Oscar freemuscle, brian robinson, c.seaton, Tony Bliararse, auchy young team, Octavo Johnston, kieran, Some1 fae hill head, pope john paul, Rob Jones, Carolyn Robertson, Jocky strapIron, BIG LONG POINTLESS NAME FOR THE WIN. ;] , Susan Campbell, Sir William FartyPants, minny moose, wee loddie, Jim Scullion, Chris the madman, The Devils Advocate, thecurlyone, POO C Flapsucker, browntongue, James, Sir William Lyingbastard MP, mate, Oxford Bags, s wilson, Brian, HEATHER STALKER, rosco, Mactaveeto horsegreaser, iain kay, battle, c rutherford, wilbur, jeb, BobbyDazzler, lauren, Meg, Gordon BrownArse, Jasef simpleton, rumpy burns, pilsner ffc, Boaby Rash, mike molendini, Hugh Jarse, keedo, chew, Delilah, Bin Liner, Pamela - Jane, CAITLIN, moreen robinson, HOODS, Doctor Ignatius Gravelbags, Doctor Horatio ThrobTrouser, Sir William Bawanak, anon, tweej, Gildo, Clair, Kirkie Bhoy, Jim Smith, WIRELESS TAM, Broonas, paula, wee sod, Antonio Fartgas, mystery, jimmy blair, bb, margaretgallegher, Digby Hamstersox, beo, noo telling you ya bampot, jo waters, Antonio fartgas(I was huggy bear), Martin Kilpatrick, Brian Young, Adam Carrel, tam craven, kevin bain, Rab, generic, cammy, yer maw, tool scott, Davey Droptrouser, allan jenkins, battlestarone, jambo, MR MUIR, Martyn Robinson, camit666, Graham Watson, Joseph priory, vicky, David Nisbet, john mcc, Boaby Black, Quaigy Baby, ben, bear baws, Les More, enid, yer da, big knob, Maboza Ritchie, Rab "Run Kirky" Corbett, Rob Kirkiemierda, Jay Bradbury HorseCock, billy, Garath Crooks, paul
Last updated: 2013-02-27
More stuff about Kirkintilloch
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Kirkintilloch Knowhere Board