Pubs in Kirton in Lindsey, Lincolnshire*
The place to go for a lazy afternoon, pub quiz or last call
You can tell us more about Kirton in Lindsey.
- please up date your words about the george it was closed sept05 .
under new owners it has been extensively refurbished and reopened aug06 as
The George Restuarant and Bar
- Since the Army left town and the Air Force moved in; the oak is busy and entertaining on a Thursday. The First and last is still small, quiet and not fresh faced. The queens Head is a good family pub during the day and lively on Fri and Sat nights.
- RAF Kirton in Lindsey
- We have just moved to Kirton in Lindsey and were very impressed with the Royal Oak - nice fresh decor, friendly welcome, nice clientele and very good food at a reasonable price.
- The Oak has had a face lift, the First and Last..... Yeh right, the George are up to all sorts.. work is going on all the time and rumour is the planning permission has been passed... watch the space for food, take away & allsorts!!! The Queens serve a top Indian Take away!!!
- Holy crap! They've done up the Royal oak! It's a bit flash now.. New ppl.. new decor.. & good food.. Check it out!!
- 4 pubs.. Royal Oak, dead as a dodo.. Queens Head, ok for the tourists.. First & Last, bit small, mind ya head! The george Hotel, check out the spittoons! Shit hole full of p***** up soldiers.. Go to Scunny for a class night out!
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Rich, Stan, Paul Smith, Mrs McCartney, TRICKY-D, TrickyD, glen mccartney, Geof, generic, Nigel Milner, Marcie, scott
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Kirton in Lindsey
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Kirton in Lindsey Knowhere Board