Cafes and Coffee Shops in Knottingley, West Yorkshire*
High tea and a sticky bun
You can tell us more about Knottingley.
Cafes and Coffee Shops
- we could do wi a few cafes at dinner time. coz the school cafe is shit, its like eating shit off a spoon
- plenty down racca n they ent that bad!
- There is a great little sandwich shop "The Knottla Munch Box" down Spawd Bone lane(used to be Mowbarys sweet shop)
- The Knottla Munch Box(Old Mowbarys sweet shop) a great little sandwich shop.Just off spawd bone lane.
- you gotta try 'LEE'S LUNCH BOX' man they make the best greasy trucker food here.
- One just opend at hilltop... guess what, it got it's windows put through by kids with nothing better to do.
- Theres one on Racca (not bad) Dishy Fish (ok) The Sandwich Shop at the top of Hill Top is probably the best, there is also Lee's Lunch Box and G.T. Smiths do a nice Shoppers breakfast for a couple of quid!!
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Bully, Suanne Philbin, louise middleton, nick, Milo, phil, steven smith, april, jason, Roisin Keogh, simon hoaksey, Olly Roberts, wint, vikki, loz n steph, John Smith, ?, sucro, generic, Emma, Claire, Rita Dent, mickey blackett, Ilene Axup, john hart, Wager, kylie holtom, Stewart Groom, Mel
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Knottingley
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Knottingley Knowhere Board