Cafes and Coffee Shops in Lancaster, Lancashire*
High tea and a sticky bun
You can tell us more about Lancaster.
Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Antony's Cafe in Kings arcade, very nice!
- SUPANOVA - The coolest soup bar there can ever be. Pizza Republic for amazing pizzas you'd expect to be rank! The Potato Truck. There's so many places in Lancaster to eat.
- Cookies coffee shop does lovely lunch time food, good coffee and tasty milkshakes, but it has a somewhat family atmosphere.
The new Cafe Nero has sofas perfect for lounging on whilst drinking your coffee.
- Very olde worlde/wannabe Starbucks. This town could seriously do with a decent "trendy" coffee shop,
- Just to correct the above point Wibbly Wobblys is live and kicking on south campus by grizedale bar
Cartmell coffee shop behind the bar on campus do massive food for hardly any money at all, lively and loverly
- reds behind woolworths a bit trendy but still cool
- Not really a thing these days. Reds used to be a good hang out but is a bit gay now. "Friends" has ruined the art of coffee drinking.
- Wibbly Wobbly Burger bar still exists on University campus - near Grizedale
- Cafe Red sell Sugarhouse tickets late - really good idea to try them as hardly anyone knows about it. (Until now)
- The Whale Tail Cafe on Penny Street. Entirely vegetarian, non-smoking, kid-friendly, much bigger and better than Libra, and no, I'm not the owner.
Also, the Wibbly Wobbly Burger Bar is no longer there.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Colin Rhoney, Andrew Crofts, prue, Paddy Garrigan, Pat Mac Mellow, koz, Gleeman, Mise, Dan, Mike Jackson, Feanor, rad, Joe, burt, mark romanowski, Claire, alex, Tom Chaldecott, laurence, Bob Kennedy, styl, Kerry, Concerned, Stu Eagles, John Clare, Jeremy Craddock, Alex Hibbitt, SANDRA HEWITT, steve, Nick, Ali Asgar Chandia, rob redpath, Erica, Richard, Paul Haworth, ViX, Daniel Large, Jeremy French, Mark Pickavant, chris, anon, bill, ads, alan outram, Resident, leon, normanwestern, Paddy, Stacy, Martin, Hazel Egan, Mark Braithwaite, Simon Dalby, Davey Die, Karl Mitchell, Simon Greaves (Fairfield Website), Dale, t, john, si, Helen, me, Jonathan, greg, Jack, Simon Greaves, John Bartram, generic, joanna, phil milston, Matthew Davies, Bill Bones, Mark, betti, Karin Jones, Rob McGowan, S Greaves, Looby, jimmy, Thom, Anna, liz atkinson, Hannah, Jon, Tim, Paul C. Roberts, Iain Robinson, billy, Gemma Hudson, Jon Dann
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Lancaster
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Lancaster Knowhere Board