Buskers, Street Entertainers in Lancaster, Lancashire*
Places to find public entertainment
You can tell us more about Lancaster.
Buskers, Street Entertainers
- Fiddler Phil!
- The trader who is always shouting - '5 fer a pound yer gas lighters' opposite the entrance to st nicks arcade is a bit of a legend, think he might have died mind you!
- The midget who plays a tin whistle. The two old tramp punks in their leathers.
- 6 FOR A POUND MAN! The migit.
- THE SIX FOR A POUND MAN! hangs around near the link selling "SIX FOR A POUND YOUR GAS LIGHTERS" or "A POUND YOUR BUNGEE BALLS! Been there forever. Sometimes sells things like scoobys when there's a crazy around!
- 6 for a pound guy.
- the little guy on crutches with the afro.
- theres sum guy you can find late at night in the bustation thats gone mental from 2 much war its quite funny to watch
- Watch out for the little guy on crutches. Don't feel so sorry for him either!
- mike kelly - chief scally and thief. to be found robbing burberry caps off the little scruffers
- The old beardy geezer who used to sit outside HMV - died a couple of months ago
- Abundant. The Big Issue sold by about ten tramps. One tramp was killed last year. All have dogs.
- Lots of mad old blokes.
- jeremy and alex do a really amazing street show, it shows wit and charisma and talent.
- Mostly homeless people that fling a spinny-thing really high in the air when you get close.
However, "Jezza and Alex" do a really good street show sometimes.
- Like to play random tunes on penny whistles. Namely Amazing Grace and Greensleeves, or variations upon. Most own dogs and are pierced alot. There are some good ones on saturdays though.
- Occasional Oasis imitators: very sad...
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Colin Rhoney, Andrew Crofts, prue, Paddy Garrigan, Pat Mac Mellow, koz, Gleeman, Mise, Dan, Mike Jackson, Feanor, rad, Joe, burt, mark romanowski, Claire, alex, Tom Chaldecott, laurence, Bob Kennedy, styl, Kerry, Concerned, Stu Eagles, John Clare, Jeremy Craddock, Alex Hibbitt, SANDRA HEWITT, steve, Nick, Ali Asgar Chandia, rob redpath, Erica, Richard, Paul Haworth, ViX, Daniel Large, Jeremy French, Mark Pickavant, chris, anon, bill, ads, alan outram, Resident, leon, normanwestern, Paddy, Stacy, Martin, Hazel Egan, Mark Braithwaite, Simon Dalby, Davey Die, Karl Mitchell, Simon Greaves (Fairfield Website), Dale, t, john, si, Helen, me, Jonathan, greg, Jack, Simon Greaves, John Bartram, generic, joanna, phil milston, Matthew Davies, Bill Bones, Mark, betti, Karin Jones, Rob McGowan, S Greaves, Looby, jimmy, Thom, Anna, liz atkinson, Hannah, Jon, Tim, Paul C. Roberts, Iain Robinson, billy, Gemma Hudson, Jon Dann
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Lancaster
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Lancaster Knowhere Board