Corner eateries, quick bites and the local chippy
You can tell us more about Lee.
- Morley's. When I'm at university I miss this place so much. It does THE BEST CHICKEN ever. 1.99 for chicken burger and chips. lovely.
There's loads of retaurants and takeaways in Lee though. Personally though the better ones are in Blackheath (laughing buddha esp) but they are more expensive.
- Loads - Just walk down towards Lewisham down Lee High Road.
- There's a chippy near the station. Hahaha.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Lydia, generic, Leslie Bailey, Juliet, IRENE, Frida Licious, Maria
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Lee
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Lee Knowhere Board