Inside Information and Stuff Only Locals Know
You can tell us more about Lee.
- Manor Park/ Northbrook Park- Playing football or tennis, walking the dog!
Pretty small place though. Used to go to Blackheath or Lewisham!
- it's quite disturbing, but some uncouth louts have decided to take refuge in the doorway to my flats. I won't give the name of the road in case any more people decide to find out why sitting in a red brick encased, 5 sq foot doorway is more interesting and comfortable than the sanctity of their own home, but it's not far from Northbrook park on the Baring Road. The kids range from 10-15 years of age and used to frequently ask me for cigarettes until one day I pointed out that the guy upstairs is a police officer and I work as a butcher and bring my tools home with me.....their faces were a picture. I live in this road because it's quiet, close to London for work and near the motorway. I also pay quite alot for a my mortgage as well and don't really want these oiks using the doorway to my flat as a place to 'hook up'. There is a park round the corner, there's even a railway line, so maybe they could have a little play on that.......maybe about 20 mins past the hour every hour when the fast train comes through. Basically, what i'm trying to say is, get off my porch and get a life!!!
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Lydia, generic, Leslie Bailey, Juliet, IRENE, Frida Licious, Maria
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Lee
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Lee Knowhere Board