Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains in Leigh on Sea, Essex*
The more interesting clothing stores
You can tell us more about Leigh on Sea.
Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Converse trainers
- at the end of the broadway opp. leigh library gardens
- Loads of Designer shops and hardly any well known chains (good!) Gran Moda has good selection although some of the staff can seem like they dont really want you there.
- are shit-where is selfridges?
- There is a very cool new little boutique in Clements Arcade on the Broadway, called Shop Naked, which sells one-off and limited edition items made by independent designers. It also does a thrift, vintage and customised selection. The prices are great considering that most of the stuff in there is one-off. It alse sells home stuff like lamps and vases too and accessories. All the stuff in there is quite quirky and edgy - very cool and worth a visit.
- Peppermint in the Broadway always has good one-off type clothes for ladies. My wife always buys stuff from there.
- My favs are Booyaka! and Brown Sugar. Booyaka is for your trendy, casual stuff like Bench and Roxy and is middle of the road prices. Brown Sugar has more stuff for going out, clubby stuff and eveningwear. This stuff is much more expensive, but also gorgeous! They both also do really wicked shoes and you can shop online at booyaka clothing.
- Gum Well cool !
- LOADSA CHARITY SHOPS - cool for those of you out there with originality. Full of cool beads etc. Otherwise, not that many places. Top Gear has ski gear and o'neil etc in it. Bit pricey tho!
- gran moda is best for trendy not too expensive garb, excellent if you catch the tail end of one of their sales, you can pick up miss sixty stuff and diesel stuff up really cheap
- oxfam is a winner
- The ex catolouge shop on Leigh broadway, next to the broadway grill has designer label returns at a fraction of the price. For the full price check out Gran Moda
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: piggy dillon, Joe Brennan, Tracy, kelly, Vic, Jazzy J, simon, Ross, James Sirrell, Terry Bright, martin, Matt, Dave Colman, ian bull, Arthur Lee Smokes, crush, Al, dom, Dan Emmerson, James Burton, Charlotte, alex, Owen Williamson, Simon Butcher, Nick Pocock, angie, Robert Miller, Mark Longman, Soz, alan thoroghgood, dickie nowhere, Barry, steve, Nick, hollie, Richard Baxter, Karen, Emily, Liz, David, nathan, Halloween Jack, dick turpin, marie, Natalie Roberts, Mr.JonnyRoundtreez., Matt Nannery, sexy, Fred Westlife, Andrew K. Black, Sue Webb, peter j taylor, sunni, mike, Norman HOLDING, kerry smith, Alan Wordley, paul holmberg, jason reynolds, dc, Tony Pendrey, Lee Ellison, mark boardman, generic, Lorraine Bowen, Alex, cees veldmeijer, richard easter, louisa koutas, Wayne Kerr, Tim Dickens, ian reynolds, Hayley, F. Thomas, Alan Crisp, Janice Jones, Johnny Whelks, BOB REED, Jason, Lynda, molly, John, rhys, TD, Dominic Green, Andy, John Dickens, angela
Last updated: 2013-01-31
More stuff about Leigh on Sea
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Leigh on Sea Knowhere Board