Related Links in Leigh on Sea, Essex*
Other Local Websites You Might Be Interested In
You can tell us more about Leigh on Sea.
- Home page of the Thamesgate Traditional Arts Association in South Essex, presenters of the Yardarm Session at Old Leigh, promoting all aspects of British folk arts. - www.thettaa.btik.com
- www.therapiststogether.com meet ups and networking (free) for anyone interested in alternative therapy and medicine in Leigh on Sea
- http://drumminguphope.com (local annual charity event to raise money for southend hospital.
Local resident from Leigh, Mark Boardman who is best known for appearing on THIS MORNING is a avid autograph collector, local celebrity meets include Phill Jupitus and Lee Evans
- nakedtongue.com - this used to be a printed magazine and guide sporadically published over a period of four years. Alternative music, fashion, arts, lifestyle mag. The publisher is based in Leigh so tends to include a lot of local news including local band info and stuff. It is due to go on-line soon.
- I'm Family Historian and I'm interested in names COTGROVE and Golden THOMPSON.
Look at my Web site which deals with COTGROVE and Social History of Leigh 1650-2000. Please include a reference if you think it worth while. http://homepages.tesco.net/~nhholding
- Find what you're looking for in The Leigh Directory, http://theleighdirectory.com Supporting local business and bringing the community together.
- Please visit my Leigh-On-Sea page which contains some pictures and some sort of commentary about Leigh.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: piggy dillon, Joe Brennan, Tracy, kelly, Vic, Jazzy J, simon, Ross, James Sirrell, Terry Bright, martin, Matt, Dave Colman, ian bull, Arthur Lee Smokes, crush, Al, dom, Dan Emmerson, James Burton, Charlotte, alex, Owen Williamson, Simon Butcher, Nick Pocock, angie, Robert Miller, Mark Longman, Soz, alan thoroghgood, dickie nowhere, Barry, steve, Nick, hollie, Richard Baxter, Karen, Emily, Liz, David, nathan, Halloween Jack, dick turpin, marie, Natalie Roberts, Mr.JonnyRoundtreez., Matt Nannery, sexy, Fred Westlife, Andrew K. Black, Sue Webb, peter j taylor, sunni, mike, Norman HOLDING, kerry smith, Alan Wordley, paul holmberg, jason reynolds, dc, Tony Pendrey, Lee Ellison, mark boardman, generic, Lorraine Bowen, Alex, cees veldmeijer, richard easter, louisa koutas, Wayne Kerr, Tim Dickens, ian reynolds, Hayley, F. Thomas, Alan Crisp, Janice Jones, Johnny Whelks, BOB REED, Jason, Lynda, molly, John, rhys, TD, Dominic Green, Andy, John Dickens, angela
Last updated: 2008-01-08
More stuff about Leigh on Sea
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Leigh on Sea Knowhere Board