Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains in Leominster, Herefordshire*
The more interesting clothing stores
You can tell us more about Leominster.
Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- ...leominster only has charity shops so you should go to hereford (or worcester or birmingham) instead.
- Worth checking out the clothes shop which is on the corner of South st and west street. This is now selling Per Una seconds etc and you cant tell the difference only the price and the label cut out.
- View(thats the name) trendy good quality ladies clothes situated in lovely old lane off Corn Square
- I took my business 'Teagowns and Textiles' 28 Broad Street. Leominster. to the two some 2 and a half years ago, and have since opened another at Number 30 Broad Street. I have attracted a lot of customers from across the country and bought a lot more business to the town; also by running vintage textile and costume fairs at the Lion Ballroom quarterly. We stock around 2 to 3000 items of antique costume and accessories, for sale to the public, theatrical , t.v. and films. Broad Street is also the home to several upmarket decorative antique shops, plus two antique markets.
- Walters Factory Shop is worth a visit
- quite a few, suits, cheap stuff, nothing very alternative thou, and its almost impossible to find decent jeans!!
- Not very many, unless you like budget shops. This is where Hereford beckons...
- Seconds ahead
- Absolutely nothing for anyone who is male, between the ages of 15 and 30, and doesn't want to wear second, third or even fourth hand clothes!!
- Could do with a shop selling larger modern ladies clothes but pretty good selection otherwise
- There are clothes shops that suit the Leominster people who are on a budget or people who need pants. Clothing is more specialised in the local places of Hereford(13 miles) and Shrewsbury.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Leominster Civilian, PAST SADDER, sue himsworth, MikeLink, Jonny Quest, Gill James, Rich Read, Dave Wright, paul bolton, Martina, Fabiola, katrine ✌(◕‿◕✿) , Elliot Summers, john, Al, Matthew Halls, Carol, emma, sarn, generic, a Boxhall, Jess, Bright Eyes, Simon Morgan, DAN AIREY, unfriendly, chris jones, Jonny Quest Jnr, jkdf, a.griffin, will, jo, Lee, pete meredith, civilian, scooby, ellie, Simon Thwaites, annie smythe, denikka, selena dykes, dealer, angela, finbar cullen
Last updated: 2011-11-03
More stuff about Leominster
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Leominster Knowhere Board