Live Music Venues in Leominster, Herefordshire*
Live sounds in a garage, pub, park or stadium
You can tell us more about Leominster.
Live Music Venues
- Went to Euphoria Leominster on Sat 6th Jan the DJ Dave Royal was awesome lets have more of him pls..................
- Blu Note cafe. Also The Bell and White Lion pubs. Hereford's music scene is pretty good.
- The Bell, live music that isn't always jazz or celtic like everywhere else round here.
- Blue note is a jazz based bar, but does do other music genres
- Some of the pubs have live music nights and there is an 'extravaganza' at the grange annually.
- None. There is the blue note where all the spanish lot hang out. I'd rather cut my face off then drink in there.
- The Blue Note
- fantastic live gig on the grange in August - lets have some more
- local bands practise. one axel rose wannabe and a lot of angry trash metal....thursday nights. gigs in the bright light of hereford
- There are a number of music venues.The local pubs often have entertainment on. The Bluenote a local cafe has live Jazz every Saturday night.
- The Priory Church ?
- Blue Note cafe
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Leominster Civilian, PAST SADDER, sue himsworth, Jonny Quest, Gill James, Rich Read, Dave Wright, paul bolton, Martina, Fabiola, katrine ✌(◕‿◕✿) , Elliot Summers, john, Al, Matthew Halls, Carol, emma, sarn, generic, a Boxhall, Jess, Bright Eyes, Simon Morgan, DAN AIREY, unfriendly, chris jones, Jonny Quest Jnr, jkdf, a.griffin, will, jo, Lee, pete meredith, civilian, scooby, ellie, Simon Thwaites, annie smythe, denikka, selena dykes, dealer, angela, finbar cullen
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Leominster
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Leominster Knowhere Board