The Worst Things in Leominster, Herefordshire*
The entirely missable and worth mentioning because of it
You can tell us more about Leominster.
The Worst Things
- the whole place is a mess tbh. i lived there for a year as an exchange student and people were not nice. or, well, the chavs were quite sweet to me but i'm a norwegian girl so i guess that's why?
- doggg pooo!!!!
- The professional moaners who live here,get a life before it's too late.
- Everyone knows every one elses business
- Everyone knows every one elses business
- going there
- whole town really
- buckfield !!!
- Nothing there to do.
- The drug problem and gypsies
- Someone above liked the swimming pool? Not now, they closed Sydonia down before it fell down. Tons of rumours about the timing of its closure. Hope none of the kids wanted to learn to swim.
- This town, the drugs are worse than birmingham (ratio wise)
- The stabbings and the pointy heads.
- The towns unfair reputation. There are lots of meatheads around, oh, and teenage mums!
- Fat people in leggings. Everyone wears clothing “obtained” from M+M sportswear – not because they’re sporty but because it’s the only stuff that will fit. It could be a lot worse though, it could be Bromyard (oooohhh!)
- The people. The town.
- not sure where to start. Barons cross??? Nuke it now!
- having lived in leominster for the last ten years and recently moved away it couldn't come soon enough, it was sheer hell.
As for the re-development the roads are like Beiruit on bomb week!!!!
- THE WORST THING ABOUT LEOMINSTER WOULD HAVE TO BE THE GLORIOUS SKYMARK, WHAT A DINGEY HOLE THAT PLACE IS- KEEP WELL OUT THE WAY MATE!
- People who moan and never make an effort to improve things
- i still come 'home' on the holidays
- The attitude of people in Leominster has for a long time been increasingly negative but none of the critical people are willing to do anything about it. There is alot to be done so hopefully people will become a bit more active.
There is a habit in some of the youth of Leominster (10-30 years included) to linger around during the day and night. This can be intimidating but really they mean no harm.
- THE KIDS WHO ARE TRYING TO STOP HER
- oh theres a big drug problem
- Teenagers who can't think of anything better to do than hang around getting into trouble.
Seasonal Gypsy trouble.
Car damage with overnight parking
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Leominster Civilian, PAST SADDER, @@JS4Ce, Roby, sue himsworth, MikeLink, Jonny Quest, Gill James, Rich Read, Dave Wright, (select convert(int,CHAR(65))), paul bolton, Martina, susxndsp, Fabiola, katrine âœŒ(â—•â€¿â—•âœ¿) , Elliot Summers, john, Al, Matthew Halls, Carol, emma, sarn, tuoilmcn, @@eZHPk, generic, a Boxhall, ð''ð"", Jess, Bright Eyes, Simon Morgan, egiwklcx, \, 1'", DAN AIREY, unfriendly, chris jones, Jonny Quest Jnr, jkdf, ¿'¿", a.griffin, will, JyI=, jo, Lee, pete meredith, civilian, scooby, 1 À§À¢, ellie, Simon Thwaites, annie smythe, denikka, anyilrfh, selena dykes, dealer, angela, finbar cullen
Last updated: 2011-11-03
More stuff about Leominster
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Leominster Knowhere Board