Record Shops in Lewes, East Sussex*
The places where you buy your music
You can tell us more about Lewes.
- Union Music Store, Lansdown Place.
- Riks, Octave
- not now
- Octave is very helpful at tracking recordings and both of the pair that run it are knowledgeable - I suspect about slightly different apects of the music scene, however.
- Octave- its like the only one just up the road from boots
- octave records, an honest to goodness indie shop,gret to see different stuff and the guy who runs it really seems to know his stuff.
- Octave-very helpful and know their stuff.
- Octave on the High street is over priced and run by a very unhelpfull man! In fact he is positively rude unless you look like spending a fortune!
Riks records on station street next to the Kings Head is second hand but has some really interesting stuff. Rik is really helpfull and friendly and you can pickup a good bargain.
- very wet
- At the top of Station Street there's a cupboard which exchanges,sells and buys records/tapes and C.D.s.I've never been in so it could be shit.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Gideon Mantell, Manami, rachel, Andrew Motley, Edd the man, james, Rupert Ward, Matt T., Robbie, Austin Mulreddy, stephen wischhusen, Austin 'Mike' Read, abraham Cambridge, John Barnes, M.A.E., Luke Rossi, Neil Turner, Keith, Amara, jon, Debbie swell, D.Flanders, Bertie Carter, Charlotte, Molly Mockford, generic, jimjim, Rhys Haden, Wiffle, FranktheW*nk, Romney Jackson, mickey, Barry Tucker, Jack Carter, Mark Knowles, jonathan, Tom Symons, steve, Grainne Sinclair, andy, Chris Halls, Steve Dumbell, karen, David Wilkins, Keith Farries, William Robinson, G Mcgowan, Tosseditallaway, lulu, James Netts, Sharon, Mr Blister
Last updated: 2016-05-28
More stuff about Lewes
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Lewes Knowhere Board