The Worst Things in Lewes, East Sussex*
The entirely missable and worth mentioning because of it
You can tell us more about Lewes.
The Worst Things
- Snobs, elitists.
- Halloween. Scary, genuinely.
- No sex please we're from Lewes. Well how did you all get here then?
- No railway line to Uckfield any more
- parking sceme another form of taxation
- It can be intensely boring but not at the point of suicide....
- The number of council estate pikeys who don't give a toss about anyone else. They shout all of the time, drop litter and vandalise people's cars. When it's sunny they open their windows and play their crap music at full blast. They call their kids stupid names like Paige and Taylor and think they're being classy.
The number of poncey middle-class people who call their children Hector and Tamara, buys their kids 'Boho' jeans that cost £40 and feel smug and superior because they can afford to buy the sort of organic food that's out of many people's price ranges.
- expanses of tarmac car parks with no trees
- No radio signal in the Couliflour Tunnel
- The locals!!!
- Bills - uses all the veg he cant use in the veg shop in the caf he operates
- County hall, blow it up and move the council to an ugly town.
- It's too near to Brighton
- Local kids out on a Friday/Saturday night
Over agressive young people in the pubs like the Volunteer who create a more violent atmosphere than I have ever experienced in most big cities they really are idiots!!
The Job agencies which are crap especially blue arrow
Some pub landlords/ladies
The number of hairdressing shops
Trying to Christmas shopping in Lewes
- the river when its full
- Lack of accommodation.
- You get arrested if you kill people......
- Far too many pld people who complain about everything including people skating near their house.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Gideon Mantell, Manami, rachel, Andrew Motley, Edd the man, james, Rupert Ward, Matt T., Robbie, Austin Mulreddy, stephen wischhusen, Austin 'Mike' Read, abraham Cambridge, John Barnes, M.A.E., Luke Rossi, Neil Turner, Keith, Amara, jon, Debbie swell, D.Flanders, Bertie Carter, Charlotte, Molly Mockford, generic, jimjim, Rhys Haden, Wiffle, FranktheW*nk, Romney Jackson, mickey, Barry Tucker, Jack Carter, Mark Knowles, jonathan, Tom Symons, steve, Grainne Sinclair, andy, Chris Halls, Steve Dumbell, karen, David Wilkins, Keith Farries, William Robinson, G Mcgowan, Tosseditallaway, lulu, James Netts, Sharon, Mr Blister
Last updated: 2017-01-23
More stuff about Lewes
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Lewes Knowhere Board