Demolish It Now Building in Leytonstone, Greater London*
Places that need to be levelled
You can tell us more about Leytonstone.
Demolish It Now Building
- Super Financial Ltd (275 High Road Leyton London United Kingdom E10 5QN).
- the kids home I was in
- That f'd up kirkdale house and the dss next door, both need demolishing, also fred wigg and john walsh towers.
- About 90% of everything around here.
- Round the back of High Street by Matalan, block of flats, Matalan itself, the horrible roundabout (Green Man). (Leytonstone is nice, if this was about its neighbour Leyton then the list would be much much longer!)
- That horrible falling down garage (Hills) on the High Road.
- The former Hill's garage, and the former Alcan recycling centre opposite, have been derelict for a while. I hear they will both be demolished to make way for more flats.
- macdonalds, tescos, the signing on place, matalan etc - ok the bring loads of life and light to leytonstone but still they are ugly!
- would have been cathall flats but that already happend (whay hey) so i guess O'neils will do.
- CO OP/NEW MATALAN
- that sh~t pile of bricks pretending 2 b a bus sculpture outside the statioin. waste of money, waste of time, and the artist obviously had no talent - sorry ludwyk!!, but all it is now is a climbing frame 4 minors.
- DSS, Job Centre. McDonalds, you know, the usual suspects.
- The DSS obviously!
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Jane, Jim Smith, toby, wayne spooner, Richard Sherwin, steve berwick, Earle Martin, E G Murphy, margot, Howard Alutto, Stephen Balchin, mike, claire, ollie, Sergio, Keith, John Clements, Clincher, generic, vani, SZE, Simon Nicholson, Matthew Goodall, OT, David Douglas, billy bob, Hugo, steve, sabeen, Kellie Thompson, chris spooner, PM, Chris A, Carl Moss, gemma camplin, harry
Last updated: 2017-01-29
More stuff about Leytonstone
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Leytonstone Knowhere Board