Favourite Building in Leytonstone, Greater London*
Art deco, contemporary, futuristic, tall, short...
You can tell us more about Leytonstone.
- hated downsell infant and junior school.
fav place Rockholt junior high school.
hated tom hood senior high school
- Leytonstone house! you gotta love the mysteriousness of that building, well done Tesco for preseving it well
- The library on Church Lane is a beautiful piece of 1930s design.
- The old church by the tube is pretty nice and quaint. Some of the older buiolding along High Street and just off. The former hospital by Tescos. There are many lovely Victorian and Edwardian houses in Leytonstone.
- St Johns Church (in the centre) currently getting renovated and is lit up at night. Also the old Red Lion (now Zulu's)
- The 'North Star' pub and all the old cottages in Browning Road (aka Leytonstone 'village').
- the church is cool since they cleared it up and got lights around it! looks gothic!
- walnut tree or sheepwalk or anywhere with a tap
- alfred hitchcock pub.at least it's got a bit of character.
- Leytonstone House is both scary and cool, Leytonstone School is very twee and pretty as are the cottages in Browning Road. There is a nice Georgian house behind NatWest. The graveyard in St John's Parish Church is small but quite cool.
- Leytonstone House is pretty cool/scary
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Jane, Jim Smith, toby, wayne spooner, Richard Sherwin, steve berwick, Earle Martin, E G Murphy, margot, Howard Alutto, Stephen Balchin, mike, claire, ollie, Sergio, Keith, John Clements, Clincher, generic, vani, SZE, Simon Nicholson, Matthew Goodall, OT, David Douglas, billy bob, Hugo, steve, sabeen, Kellie Thompson, chris spooner, PM, Chris A, Carl Moss, gemma camplin, harry
Last updated: 2014-05-23
More stuff about Leytonstone
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Leytonstone Knowhere Board