Hookup Spots in Leytonstone, Greater London*
Inside Information and Stuff Only Locals Know
You can tell us more about Leytonstone.
- is tom hood school still standing. not seen it since the 70s.
- who remembers the kids club next to the church by rockholt junior high school.
- Chilling at the Skatepark (Cannhall park) or out on Wanstead flats for a quick drink and a roll around in the grass
- Cann Hall (skate) Park
- Leytonstone station, a meeting point for EVERYONE, and a hang out joint for checking out the 'talent' as they walk by in and out the station and subway.
- The bus station opposite Matalan (lots of skateboarders)
- the monument- on the side of leytonstone station where the W15 W19 and W16 go easy to see people and is in the centre of leytonstone
- kings passage, the alleyway between kings road and another road- cant rememberwhich, is home the bench on which more kids have sat and got pissed than any other bench in leytonstone. 20/20, white lightning, Hooch, Thunderbirds and K have all been consumed here, and u can probably still see the puke stains on the floor. It is a short alley way, which is quite wide, so u can spot people coming from either end. It has great acoustics for drunken singing, and there is also a mad gunman living in the top flat of the house across the road.
i know because he shot at us when we were singing too loud one day. Never been sos cared in my life!!
- There is a cranking church which meets on Sunday in Leytonstone school.
It's super lively and super friendly.
- McDonalds - like any other place. The Hollow Ponds, part of Epping Forest, are the summer hang out for everyone in E11, go alone and laugh as German tourists go skinny dipping in the diseased rat-infested ponds!
- A lot of the local youngbloods congregate around the Hollow Ponds in the summer, aa area of local scrubland, part of Epping Forest, it's a big part of growing up for E11 in the summer!
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Jane, Jim Smith, toby, wayne spooner, Richard Sherwin, steve berwick, Earle Martin, E G Murphy, margot, Howard Alutto, Stephen Balchin, mike, claire, ollie, Sergio, Keith, John Clements, Clincher, generic, vani, SZE, Simon Nicholson, Matthew Goodall, OT, David Douglas, billy bob, Hugo, steve, sabeen, Kellie Thompson, chris spooner, PM, Chris A, Carl Moss, gemma camplin, harry
Last updated: 2014-05-23
More stuff about Leytonstone
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Leytonstone Knowhere Board