Buskers, Street Entertainers in Leytonstone, Greater London*
Places to find public entertainment
You can tell us more about Leytonstone.
Buskers, Street Entertainers
- Leytonstone is chockablock full of plain old loonies, just sit on the benches around the station and watch the feast of loonyness
- The old Indian geezer who cycles around on a flower-decorated bicycle tooting his horn and yelling "God bless you!" at you.
- Haven't spotted them yet, but am sure they are there.
- mcSQUEEB and Dodgy Dave-local heroes all right!And yes,Graham is a crap juggler!
- avoid matalan, its the tramp ghetto
- Too many to list. But check out the 491 gallery to make new friends.
- loads of these - loads! so many people using leytonstone station and in and around the area we attract money grabbers!
- The station usally has a selection
- oh my god have you seen them stand outside leytonstone station buskin in there brand new nikes i dont think so!!!!
- Tons of buskers, beggars, travelcard touts in the station underpass. Nothing you'd wanna turn your walkman down for though.
- Jeez, if I had a penny for everyone wanting cash down the tube station!!
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Jane, Jim Smith, toby, wayne spooner, Richard Sherwin, steve berwick, Earle Martin, E G Murphy, margot, Howard Alutto, Stephen Balchin, mike, claire, ollie, Sergio, Keith, John Clements, Clincher, generic, vani, SZE, Simon Nicholson, Matthew Goodall, OT, David Douglas, billy bob, Hugo, steve, sabeen, Kellie Thompson, chris spooner, PM, Chris A, Carl Moss, gemma camplin, harry
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Leytonstone
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Leytonstone Knowhere Board