Live Music Venues in Leytonstone, Greater London*
Live sounds in a garage, pub, park or stadium
You can tell us more about Leytonstone.
Live Music Venues
- Well, up to now The Heathcote has been a Wednesday Blues night in the upstairs hall. Theres no mention of that on this site, except the pub is due for a refit? Is this current? Is this why the Blues Jam is under threat of closure after Leytonstone Festival due to new management not allowing a subsody to carry on? Anyone know? The Loaded Dog just closed due to landlord flit.. so.. we await further developments.
- the loaded dog does a crackin metal/ rock night
- My local (Heathcoate) is a nice pub, and attracts covers bands and comedians. Vertigo pretty cool place too.
- Ocean, Hackney. Best new venue and disabled friendly too. 491 Gallery in Grove Green Road, Leytonstone, jam sessions, open mic, live gigs etc...
- Zulus and O'Niels have live music some nights.
- The O'Neils on the old green man roundabout has music on fridays & saturdays.it costs a fiver & they usually have a band & a dj.it's open till 2.a.m. & is ok for a late drink.mainly a young crowd from miles around.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Jane, Jim Smith, toby, wayne spooner, Richard Sherwin, steve berwick, Earle Martin, E G Murphy, margot, Howard Alutto, Stephen Balchin, mike, claire, ollie, Sergio, Keith, John Clements, Clincher, generic, vani, SZE, Simon Nicholson, Matthew Goodall, OT, David Douglas, billy bob, Hugo, steve, sabeen, Kellie Thompson, chris spooner, PM, Chris A, Carl Moss, gemma camplin, harry
Last updated: 2008-06-16
More stuff about Leytonstone
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Leytonstone Knowhere Board