Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains in Liverpool, Merseyside*
The more interesting clothing stores
You can tell us more about Liverpool.
Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- penguin, fred perry, converse
- WRC on Bold Street - Quiksilver, Bench, Dickies and their ilk
- Grand central. Alternative stuff its the new quiggins
- jems accessories on holt road kensington liverpool sells womans accessories,fab jewellery, bags ,cosmetics,pearcings and much much more the staff are realy freindley and ready to help. oh and the most expensive item is £15.00
- The H & M in Liverpool is famous for being the only H & M in the world with a Teenage Pregnancy section
- westworld- carhartt
- Again, everywhere, but Quiggins has loads of shops with the most diverse selection in Liverpool.
- Theres a good second hand shop on Hardman street, Bulletproof. Although some of the stuff is expensive, its also very unusual.
- Westworld - also one in Manchester
- Quiggins is the place to go I always find what I want there they have everything from a goth stuff shop to a skateboard shop and even a shop full of cool caps and beanies. You cant go wrong with Quiggins
- put an update on two months ago ie may 2004 site not changed one bit ? obviously one of many out of date sites encounted on web ie f.o.s
- Quiggans - its so good they are pulling it down to make way for a massive corporate shopping development - bastards!!!
- blacks outdoor shop hanover st .Been in recently millets crap now almost gone biggest choice in liverpool, friendly staff most know their stuff (some newies) but definately best in city.
- Usual High street stuff. The Palace or Quiggins for something a bit more edgy
- Sidewalk in the Petticoat lane shopping area is small but good sells tracksuits and labels such as armani paul smith prade gucci lacoste
- Quiggins, The Palace, are my favourite places other than the normal ones
- H & M on Church Street is good. Quiggins for the students, goths & alternative crowd.
- WRC on Bold Street - well chilled and great clothes. Really fitted and individual. Thats what I come back to Liverpool for
- Gotta b Wade Smith
- jacksons the tailors
- Quiggins, the Palace
- i think the usual national shops in liverpool r good (topshop, miss selfridge) but special shop such as kids cavern, wade smith r good too.
- QUIGGINS QUIGGINS QUIGGINS
- Grin for Nu-metal kids and Goth wannabees.
Dodos - for cheap funky clothes.
- Erm....... correction! BLACKS in Hanover Street used to be a good outdoor shop, but all the decent staff have left and Millets kit now reigns supreme (I.E. crap!)
Go to ADAPT OUTDOOR in richmond Street (between Willimason Square and Whitechapel) - used to be SOF, now sells top notch kit and has a rather good climbing department complete with bouldering wall to practice your moves on, gives discount on everything pretty much and does special orders and stuff.
Blacks and Brighams have unfortunatly dissapeared up their own bottoms and have the rudest staff and overpriced gear.
- best t shirts, hellraiser in the palace
- take ur pik
- bulletproof, top of Hardman street, great selection of 70's clothes aswell as new stuff. The decor is as great as the clothes - you will want to take it with you!
- That place wich sells band t shirts is called dead goat
- Wade Smith is huge, but is full of scallies. Bold Street has a few designer shops. Quiggins is good for hippies n that.
- Liverpool Palace on Slater Street for small units, Quiggans Antique Centre for
vintage stuff and band t-shirts etc, Wade Smith in the Cavern Quarter for top level
designer, Bold Street has a couple of nice designer shops whilst Cavern Walks
has great designer girls shops plus some dodgy Saturday night shiny stuf..
- 55 Bold ST is now called WRC part of a national chain and has some weird notions of customer service! no refunds for shoddy goods made in the far east!
- lost art sell some decent cloths and the shoes although you beter have a rich aunt and uncle that place is pricey!!!!
- Erm, that place in Quiggins wot sells band t-shirts.
- Rafaels. Super baggy skate jeans for a tenner, custom made for your size. Near the Chip Shop computer games shop.
- The Quiggins Centre on School Lane and the Liverpool Palace are crammed full of cool clothes shops. They're both a bit like Kensington Market if you're from London.
- New-ish Vintage shop "Bulletproof" on Hardman street. Nice stuff, both new and old. The vintage clothes are sold by weight, and nothing's over £15.
- Bit chainy, but 55 Bold Street is very cool (if expensive)
- Yeh: quite a few around. Quiggins on School Lane; Palace on Slater Street.
- Alternative Clothes store on Slater Street. Cheap authentic 501s & cheesy 70s shirts with one foot collars - Very Funky.
- The usual stuff, DPs, Top Shop, River Island etc but try St. John's market if you're a bit skint
- Blacks Camping- The friendliest outdoor shop in liverpool in Hanover street- no pretentious mountaineers in here- and they actually know their stuff too!
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: lisa walsh, Beth, Brian Gaskell, lisedgar, Redi, phil, martin, Sephy, killikikik, niall, Chris, John Purslow, Kevan, Steven Whitmore, J, Gaz, em, The Kaiser, Fran mcgrath, kate, Jo Knowles, iain love, Jake Gainey, Michael Feely, Detroit, Amanda, Bob Boyer, David Dearden, tim Myers, Dave, gnomey, sintellinslass, Joe Stalls, paul rimmer, fuck, jonny, jack pattie, Josh, tony bighorn, A poor abused little boy, david flower, TomO, len pentin, Pete, Gaynor Newman, beccy, Terry Holdall, S.Kotcherine, Mark McNulty, mel, Fenn, AntiX, Bev, Mark Morgans, Preston Firmleigh, Tony General, rachel, harry green, hayley, snowcrash, Franny, donagan, debzzzzzzzzzzz, robbie blanco, Tony falls, Terry Tearaway, Natasha, michael shelton, silver lining, Scouse Wanker, Mike, cookie, jean, Tessa, patchouli, joe, John Lee, w. bradley, Heather Mangan, Alex, J Bailey, Anthony Dooley, Frank, Mike Swain, bazza, Wezz, tom, Barry Duggan, joey ramone, Kellie-Marie, Rob Kearney, Andy J, loopy, Toby Spunkloon, pablo, dave ferg, Philgould, Gaab+Hannaah, Foxy, Claire Rogers, Kell, Dave Wood, web master, John Hewitt, gordon, socialatoms, bec, paul, Xno-oneX, paulaparker, Casey Donahew Band, Fudge, Adam Morris, Paulita, Gavvo, mark, Matt, maggi mclear, jill blane, ellie ellins, emonious, Rhiannon, J Wake, Angel, Rich Higgins, Gary., Emma Wright, Estelle Newnham, Richard MacDonald, James, blah, Gary Roberts, Mike Burkitt, Rod Stringer, gwen potter, Roelfy, James O'Hanlon, Deb Connors (nee) Hipkiss, Mr. Shift, Jason Boland and the Stragglers, tara maguire, Harry J. Green, Rob Goggs, Kay Feltham, steve, catsmother, Lee Smith, Jay Melia, jason, stella, paul halliwell, Susie Barry, anna, dlht's, Rob Williamson, David, jo meehan, peter, Phil Furlong, Amy, Caroline Hodges, email@example.com, Dianne Court, sidney james, Jane, Emma Wheeler, D RADCLIFFE, trud, marko, Chockablock, jaykay, julian, Helen, Mikey , saint, Ryan, leanne knox, generic, jamie doherty, liz, Debbie, percy longprong, Spider, percy, Sarah, Michael Collins, ad, Holly, Paul Wain, Julie McLoughlin, mark j, Git, Sue Kenworthy, N Smith
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Liverpool
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Liverpool Knowhere Board