Cafes and Coffee Shops in Liverpool, Merseyside*
High tea and a sticky bun
You can tell us more about Liverpool.
Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Neighbourhood, Woolton Road, Liverpool - very nice cafe, good food, good coffee, do book clubs on some nights.
- The Egg!
- satterthwaites expensive and nice
- The Brooke Cafe (quiggins, 1st floor)
- Lucy in the Sky (in Cavern Walks) does really nice jacket spuds!
- BaaBar during the day. Excellent for breakfast at 3pm.
- tabac on bold street sells lovely cakes - bit smoky though!
- The Urban Coffee, Smithdown Road, enjoy the art while you sit in a comfy chair reading a magazine or watching the world go by whilst sipping your favourite coffee.
- Starbucks. Reliable and Friendly! Coffee union is a good choice too. Oh and Tabac.
- Theres a cool new coffee shop in dale street called, Hemmingways....it sells the best coffee and lovely food...highly recommended for coffee lovers...or just to chill out in.....
- Brook cafe in side Quiggins, there is a few up bold street cant remember the names, and go to doorstops on Slater street after you have been out on the piss open till about 3 and serves lovely butties. The bloke who owns it is Turkish supports Galatasaray and is very friendly
- THE EGG!!! has gone downhill a bit recently since the new management turned it from nice arty cafe to money obsessed classy eaterie.....but it still does some of the best veggie/vegan food in lpool
- The Cafe in Quiggins is good in terms of plenty of space to sit down and cheaish drinks. Also serve bottled beers and selection of hot and cold food.
- Blueberrys round the corner from marks and Spencer was always the palce to go with mum and dad for a massive slice of carrot cake and a hot choc!
- erm, the mcdonalds!yates is good on queens sq
- cafe 225 in maghull
- Blackburne House open to all, has a lovely downstairs cafe. The food is scrumptious with plenty of choice. The staff are lovely and the prices very reasonable. Open till late all week, a perfect place to sit and relax with friends. Highly recommended!
- Cafe in the Bluecoat serves Veggie and is clean and good.
- The cafe in Quiggins
- SAYERS YUMMY
- cafe tabac has now shut down.
KIMOS cheapest most beautiful, fantastic little cafe on myrtle street fantastically cheap yet lovely veggie and meat. check out the foule medames, pizzas and greek salads (ps dont tell anyone else)
egg cafe is lovely to look at but provides the blandest veggie food, it could be so much better and if you like vogon poetry then try the poetry evenings
try the green fish (off renshaw street) just over the road from egg cafe very nice veggie food and if your lucky you may get the harp player
- Bold Street has loads, catering to most tastes. The Albert Dock has a few nice bars - costly though.
- Magnet is a great daytime/nightime place that does food, the Hub on Berry street,
a few nice coffee shops on Bold Street, Baa Bar is good for hangover food and cheap beer,
tons of bars that do food, Wade Smith have a posh little cafe on the top floor,
'Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds' in Cavern Walks is nice and there's loads down
the Albert Dock.
- BHS cafe, biggest in the country.
- time out coffee shop is ggod bold street
- the cafe tabac has sadly closed
- The 'Egg' cafe - very studenty/run-down/alternative/poetic
- Cafe Tabac - ace atmosphere, nice food, cheap.
Coffee Union - Weaponsgrade caffeine served with a smile.
Concourse, Lime Street - one of the best greasy spoons in the world and yes, it IS open.
Cafe Number 7. - ludicrously expensive rabbit food.
Hub - imagine sitting on a bike and eating shit.
Egg - ponciness personified.
Maggie Mays, Bold Street - now we're talking.
- Frank Smith has closed his famous "Franks Cafe" on the Dock Road! Bye big Frank enjoy your retiement mate, as much as we enjoyed the chat, yer big cooked breakfasts and mugs of tea.
- The Egg Cafe, upstairs on Newington St (off Renshaw St in
town) is a nice, entirely veggie cafe - they do poetry
nights too on the 1st Monday in the month. Give the
quiche a chance!
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: lisa walsh, Beth, Brian Gaskell, lisedgar, Redi, phil, martin, Sephy, killikikik, niall, Chris, John Purslow, Kevan, Steven Whitmore, J, Gaz, em, The Kaiser, Fran mcgrath, kate, Jo Knowles, iain love, Jake Gainey, Michael Feely, Detroit, Amanda, Bob Boyer, David Dearden, tim Myers, Dave, gnomey, sintellinslass, Joe Stalls, paul rimmer, fuck, jonny, jack pattie, Josh, tony bighorn, A poor abused little boy, david flower, TomO, len pentin, Pete, Gaynor Newman, beccy, Terry Holdall, S.Kotcherine, Mark McNulty, mel, Fenn, AntiX, Bev, Mark Morgans, Preston Firmleigh, Tony General, rachel, harry green, hayley, snowcrash, Franny, donagan, debzzzzzzzzzzz, robbie blanco, Tony falls, Terry Tearaway, Natasha, michael shelton, silver lining, Scouse Wanker, Mike, cookie, jean, Tessa, patchouli, joe, John Lee, w. bradley, Heather Mangan, Alex, J Bailey, Anthony Dooley, Frank, Mike Swain, bazza, Wezz, tom, Barry Duggan, joey ramone, Kellie-Marie, Rob Kearney, Andy J, loopy, Toby Spunkloon, pablo, dave ferg, Philgould, Gaab+Hannaah, Foxy, Claire Rogers, Kell, Dave Wood, web master, John Hewitt, gordon, socialatoms, bec, paul, Xno-oneX, paulaparker, Casey Donahew Band, Fudge, Adam Morris, Paulita, Gavvo, mark, Matt, maggi mclear, jill blane, ellie ellins, emonious, Rhiannon, J Wake, Angel, Rich Higgins, Gary., Emma Wright, Estelle Newnham, Richard MacDonald, James, blah, Gary Roberts, Mike Burkitt, Rod Stringer, gwen potter, Roelfy, James O'Hanlon, Deb Connors (nee) Hipkiss, Mr. Shift, Jason Boland and the Stragglers, tara maguire, Harry J. Green, Rob Goggs, Kay Feltham, steve, catsmother, Lee Smith, Jay Melia, jason, stella, paul halliwell, Susie Barry, anna, dlht's, Rob Williamson, David, jo meehan, peter, Phil Furlong, Amy, Caroline Hodges, firstname.lastname@example.org, Dianne Court, sidney james, Jane, Emma Wheeler, D RADCLIFFE, trud, marko, Chockablock, jaykay, julian, Helen, Mikey , saint, Ryan, leanne knox, generic, jamie doherty, liz, Debbie, percy longprong, Spider, percy, Sarah, Michael Collins, ad, Holly, Paul Wain, Julie McLoughlin, mark j, Git, Sue Kenworthy, N Smith
Last updated: 2008-08-27
More stuff about Liverpool
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Liverpool Knowhere Board