Hookup Spots in Lutterworth, Leicestershire*
Inside Information and Stuff Only Locals Know
You can tell us more about Lutterworth.
- the bench boys still rock. (someone sounds a bit bitter about it.)
- Well spent most of the day there trying to find a hook up spot, was not an easy task. The memorial garden was a nice play to play but it’s a bit of a voyeurs play ground. I think half the town must have driven by to have a look – on what was a quite evening! You can try one of the out of town lay-bys but your soon attract a mob of HGVs!
Out of town some very nice country lanes...ill say no more! ;o)
- attwoods off liscence followed by the rec with a bottle of 20/20 and white lightning (magic)
- Try the Cricket Club field for a quick grope-hey if there's grass on the wicket!!
- outside the grammar school just after school has finished for the day for all you kiddies and local bus drivers
- when i was at the grammar school the bench at the bottom of waterworks lane was a bit of a hook up spot. some dick heads hung around there and called themselves "the bench boys" (prize for that one) smoked fags and passed around a small group of girls between themselves. true class. no really we're not a hic town
- 4 Wheeler Close, a great local brothel, very cheap, all sexual orientations catered for. Some of the staff are a bit old though, 40+.
- well this depend who u are teens who are sad losers hang at the big rec drinking
cider but the ones who are half decent drink vodka straight that is and hang at a small park slightly more classy
- 2002 Update:
It seems the youth of today happily waddle around the skate ramp and the safeway car park, with their wallet chains dragging on the ground behind them looking happily entertained. The town council have responded buy buying more cctv cameras to catch supposed large scale drug dealing: mmm...seem to frequently see blatant drug dealing....funny i never see it on the street, only in the towns wonderful drinking holes.
- LUTTERWORTH IS SHITE IN THIS DEPARTMENT
- the rec
- Depends if your 7, 15 or pushing 40, but the Rec (behind the Grammar school) is a regular haunt for chiddlers and skivers alike. Others include the Lutterworth Chippy at closing time and the surrounding area, various backstreets (including; Rye Hills and the railway bridge area, somewhere 14 year olds drink cider and do other various naughty things) and others I wouldn't bore you with furthur.
- Back in time,The long grass (Greenacres Rec) was hot property for bikers and sexual deviants. Now its ol' peoples houses and only any fun if your "the night stalker".
- Rye Hills railway bridge, its dangerous when drunkkk, but a great view, except if you fell.
- Gasworks-actually old waterworks now being demolished to make one for yet another tacky off m1 eaterie.giant mushroom shaped boulders to sit on, a toilet(made nicely private by stingers)setting for climax of 'good cop dead cop'and covered in graffiti that brings back fond memories of skiving being bored and blowing things up, decorating it with toilet paper, and er..throwing stones off the roof.and jumping from one roof to the other like in action films. warning to anyone wanting to attempt this now.its very dangerous,because the roof is collapsing. Actually it was probably just as risky then, but we're just a bit more adult and neurotic about that sort of thing now.
- the pub or the bench depends on what age group thats it
- The Memorial Gardens.
- If you break the fence on Waterworks Lane there is a nice little tree people place to hang. Great for schiving and underage sex!
- For young slappers the best place to go is the metal railings opposite Koggys Where they lie in wait for someone old enough to go into the off licence for some cheap drink (hooch)
- one thing that wasn't mentioned about the Rye hills is the amount of time spent drinking cheap cider, graffiti-ing, snogging under age girls and absailing off bridges that took place in the early nineties. Another good hook up spot was the main reck in the middle of the town (behind the grammer) which had the small hut which again you could while away the hours graffitti-ing, drinking cheap cider and snogging girls. The main one that wasn't mentioned was the hallowed venue of the dixon residence (they no longer live there) which was ideally situated next to the grammer school, for sciving lessons and crawling back to after a hard friday night on the sauce. The perfect party venue! The other regular hook up spot was the grave yard of course! where else you you spend a romantic night fumbling with the girl of your (wet) dreams..
- One of the main attractions is the children's playground where wine drinking young people entertain themselves late on Friday evenings.
- Some kids seem to like to hang around the Market Place on a Friday, dreaming of the day when they too will allowed to enter the hallowed portals of the Shambles. Otherwise they may try the Hind for crash courses in drinking Diamond White.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Dolly Splodge, JM, James , Richard Hines, simon, Jools, greg pinear, jj, Estella, tash, Steve Matthews, 2 much self, Rob Jones, Geoff, christof, pedro, Jim scally, Franco, debbie, graham t, Emma, Me, Chris Williamson, Amanda, chris scott, cass, Jenny Giles, Ema, Chips for the Poor, Frank Whittle, Renate Samson, Helen Southam, Big John, Blonde Bird, John Britton, Tai, just someone, bart simpson, stuart grover, wel, Dave Melkerts, steve howells, Lee Hendy, Mark Weston, Jake Bear, Bill Simes, Smokey, Sian Wells, Julian Goffe, Roy, paula, shirleybassey, Cider John, Iain paston, cc, Kelly Brett, john smith, Karl Melkerts, fin, mr hill, Chris Denton, Smiler, ralph weave, Helen, dr vanallen, Mike, fraz mullen, Pai Mae, carl bigtit crowe, Jack, generic, stuart rudman, faye, laburnz, Tom Sharrocks, hassam suddein, Smig, alexander, David Woodroffe, Jamie Dawes, nick trotter, k8, Greg Pinnear, Anon, Rachel, darren, Paul Cheney, Dave Elden, Russell Osman, Paul Smith, KAY, Andy Brown, Adolfi Hitlerio, tony stevens, Ralph Bigpants, S. Langtin, Dooney, Rusty Snails, JT, Steve
Last updated: 2011-06-18
More stuff about Lutterworth
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Lutterworth Knowhere Board