Arts, crafts and such in Lutterworth, Leicestershire*
Anything from pukka art galleries to craft shops. Trendy and twee both welcome.
You can tell us more about Lutterworth.
Arts, crafts and such
- New parchment shop opened in Shambles court
- spray paint
- Verissima Natural Skincare from Australia
The Verissima Natural Skincare range, developed by Vera Ross, Aromatherapist, Counsellor and Teacher, with over 15 years experience in Australia and Germany, is founded upon the principles of rejuvenation and regeneration. The pure Essential Oils in the products rejuvenate the skin for improved texture and appearance while absorption through the skin and via inhalation regenerates the body at the cellular level, improving all-over health and vitality.
Most commercially produced skin care products contain petrochemical by-products and preservatives/emulsifiers, which are actually harmful to the body and are actually "ageing" while Verissima can confidently claim our natural skincare products to be health promoting. The Verissima range of skincare products include soothing body lotions and moisturisers, relaxing massage and body oils, balms, creams, mother and baby range, bath and shower range and refreshing mists.
The Verissima natural skincare range is now available in the UK through Norma Beck in Lutterworth or through the website at www.verissima.co.uk
- the worth's museum always a winner pushing on the same size as the london museum but free to get in
- ed bradbury PLEASE come back! (zebra face/edna and the woof stallions need to breathe some life back into this black hole!)
- local artists display their work at the museum and there are daily courses to take in pottery etc
- Their used to be a lady who owned a shop on Van Allen Court she used to have a sewing club. From of Co-op
- Now you're talking. Lutterworth Gallery! Not really a gallery, but a framing shop. PLus there's a couple of vomitous gift shops (Choice and a new one, Rainbow something-or-other - I thought it was a gay shop to start with... not bloody likely in Lutterworth) and a not-too-bad-one called Wishbone. Aspect could contend but it's overpriced and the assistants are often surly. God, I'm pleasant.
- The Gas works until they make it into "Fat Turkeys Roadside Eatery".
- THERE IS AN ART GALLERY IT DOES HAVE SOME NICE PAINTINGS BUT WE'RE NOT TALKING TATE MODERN HERE
- Theres now a pine furniture shop on church st, which sells well....just pine furniture really, and theres a saddle shop out on the main rd by Gees garage, thats the best Lutterworth has to offer to be honest....
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Dolly Splodge, JM, James , Richard Hines, simon, Jools, greg pinear, jj, Estella, tash, Steve Matthews, 2 much self, Rob Jones, Geoff, christof, pedro, Jim scally, Franco, debbie, graham t, Emma, Me, Chris Williamson, Amanda, chris scott, cass, Jenny Giles, Ema, Chips for the Poor, Frank Whittle, Renate Samson, Helen Southam, Big John, Blonde Bird, John Britton, Tai, just someone, bart simpson, stuart grover, wel, Dave Melkerts, steve howells, Lee Hendy, Mark Weston, Jake Bear, Bill Simes, Smokey, Sian Wells, Julian Goffe, Roy, paula, shirleybassey, Cider John, Iain paston, cc, Kelly Brett, john smith, Karl Melkerts, fin, mr hill, Chris Denton, Smiler, ralph weave, Helen, dr vanallen, Mike, fraz mullen, Pai Mae, carl bigtit crowe, Jack, generic, stuart rudman, faye, laburnz, Tom Sharrocks, hassam suddein, Smig, alexander, David Woodroffe, Jamie Dawes, nick trotter, k8, Greg Pinnear, Anon, Rachel, darren, Paul Cheney, Dave Elden, Russell Osman, Paul Smith, KAY, Andy Brown, Adolfi Hitlerio, tony stevens, Ralph Bigpants, S. Langtin, Dooney, Rusty Snails, JT, Steve
Last updated: 2011-01-20
More stuff about Lutterworth
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Lutterworth Knowhere Board