Places to go to see the latest releases
You can tell us more about Lutterworth.
- The only cinema we have is the 30in widescreen telly in Koggy's back garden and the rows of benches that surround it (don't sit at the front if it's been raining).
- we were going to get a cinema, but no, what did we get a F*****g De Bradelei Discount Shop F*****g arsehole, F*****g bastards, oh fuck it im moving!!!!
- about 5 miles to the neares the used to be a cinema in Lutterworth but it closed down in about 1960
- None in lutterworth.. used to be at the Masonic Hall now formally known as the Wycliffe Rooms, possible named after John Wycliffe. Nearest on junction 1 near Rugby.Warks - new retail park.
- The Masonic Hall ( now the wycliffe rooms) used to play some out of date films occasionally back in the eighties
- 2002 Update: Nice new one in Rugby, see below:
- nearest one is rugby
- No, the new one in Rugby is the nearest, and i'm told quite cheap. So you'll have to dodge the large numbers of teenage mums and spotty oiks with astras, oh and smack heads and go to Rugby to see those glitzy hollywood highlights.
- Nearest one at Junction 1 retail & leisure opening early 2001!
- BURNT DOWN YEARS AGO BOTH OF THE IAM TOLD
- What is now the Masonic hall used to be the local flea pit,great stuff on a Saturday at the kids matinee,3d I think it was to sample the delights of Roy Rogers,Batman etc.
- Nearest cinemas are the Showcase Multiscreen, upon the M6 in Coventry,
and the Newer Multiscreen Odeon at Freemens Common in Leicester.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Dolly Splodge, JM, James , Richard Hines, simon, Jools, greg pinear, jj, Estella, tash, Steve Matthews, 2 much self, Rob Jones, Geoff, christof, pedro, Jim scally, Franco, debbie, graham t, Emma, Me, Chris Williamson, Amanda, chris scott, cass, Jenny Giles, Ema, Chips for the Poor, Frank Whittle, Renate Samson, Helen Southam, Big John, Blonde Bird, John Britton, Tai, just someone, bart simpson, stuart grover, wel, Dave Melkerts, steve howells, Lee Hendy, Mark Weston, Jake Bear, Bill Simes, Smokey, Sian Wells, Julian Goffe, Roy, paula, shirleybassey, Cider John, Iain paston, cc, Kelly Brett, john smith, Karl Melkerts, fin, mr hill, Chris Denton, Smiler, ralph weave, Helen, dr vanallen, Mike, fraz mullen, Pai Mae, carl bigtit crowe, Jack, generic, stuart rudman, faye, laburnz, Tom Sharrocks, hassam suddein, Smig, alexander, David Woodroffe, Jamie Dawes, nick trotter, k8, Greg Pinnear, Anon, Rachel, darren, Paul Cheney, Dave Elden, Russell Osman, Paul Smith, KAY, Andy Brown, Adolfi Hitlerio, tony stevens, Ralph Bigpants, S. Langtin, Dooney, Rusty Snails, JT, Steve
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Lutterworth
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Lutterworth Knowhere Board