Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains in Lutterworth, Leicestershire*
The more interesting clothing stores
You can tell us more about Lutterworth.
Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- SCOTTS WHO USED TO BE TOWN ARE NOW IN MARKET HARBOROUGH. GREAT SHOP!!!!!!! SELLING WEIRD FISH, HEMP, SEASALT, OAKMAN,FRANCO PONTI, SIGNATURE, EMRECO ETC
GO TO MARKEY HARBOROUGH NOT FOSSE PARK. THE INDEPENDENTS ARE BETTER. WHO WANTS TO LOOK THE SAME AS EVERYONE ELSE!!!
- hadley's only visited if hire clothes are needed for wedding or old men piss themselfs and need new cords
- RUSTY SNAILS .COM - www.rustysnails.com - CLOTHING / TRAINERS / RECORDS / BOOKS / DVD'S / NAME BELT BUCKLES . MIDLANDS BASED . WORLDWIDE DELIVERY .
- TK-Max, Rugby.
- mmmmmmmmmm discount old peoples clothes!!! (de bradeli is probably the weirdest smelling shop in the world full of people who love slow torture!)
- there are no clothes shops in lutterworth for young people
- As of November 1st 2003 there will be an exiting new leisure shop in Lutterworth. The old Lutterworth tool hire shop on Leicester Road is now the 'Leisure WearHouse' with all types of sport and leisure clothing on sale.
- De Bradelei Mill Shop.. Bought a few christmas decs from their..clohing is more for the middle generation.
- REALY COOL INDIAN CLOTHES SHOP BC IN 1982
- hadleys - what a load of shite
- You are SO wrong about the clothes shop on the High Street. I quote "bust in 2years"... well its been at least 28 months now i'm sure! "Same stock for 30 years"... obv dont look in there much do ya!? even if the window displays haven't changed, ever thought why that cld be?... Its a business run by one lady... she must be so busy/successful that she aint got time! Once again... You're wrong!!
- one thats crap enough
- THE MILL SHOP ON THE MAIN ROAD IS NICE BUT IS A BIT PRICEY
- Hadleys where they love to measure your inside leg.
- LUTTERWORTH IS SHITE IN THIS DEPARTMENT
- de bradeli
- de bradli mill shop YAWN
- Most people shop at Fords the poor sorry stupid fuckers they are.
- The only existing ladies fashion emporium Brambles, has gone. It's now Punch the Opticians. Sorry girls, but you'll have to shop in fords.... or the bridal shop now on the high street. Yet again luterworth seems to gain a bizarre small trade shop which will go bust in two years.
Yet again, who on earth shops in Hadley's menswear and how does it not go bankrupt.
- A fantesticles new Mill shop thingy that sells okay-ish discount clothes, a wedding dress shop... and good old Age Concern - you just gotta love it.
- D'ya know,when me mate Stu and I were walking home from the Oak in Bitterswell the rozzers stopped and pulled us in to the Station for a night in the cells as I was wearing the same kind of jumper that had earlier been knicked from Hadleys that week and the rozzer asked me if me mam was aknown thief."She may well be" I said."But by God if she was nicking from Hadleys I'd have her institutionalised,Sir!"I spent the night in the cells.I guess they had sod all else to do.
- HADLEYS,FOR THAT GRANDPA ABOUT TOWN LOOK
- Ford's, your one-stop shop where no child will ever admit entering. Parents flock to the shelves eager to buy those nice black plimpsoles with the big tractor tire on the front. Everything under £2.00
- Casuals was the best ladys cloths shop around for miles. Same it closed it's doors about seven years ago
- Age Concern.
Brambles; since deceased.
- Classic mens clothes shop just behind the Shambles, that's classic if you wont to look like every other dorky teenager in Lutterworth.
- Please dont forget Age Concern! Nice Quality, Nice Price!
- As far as I can ascertain there is only one clothes shop on the main st that has held the same stock for around 25-30 yrs.
- Hadleys Menswear: Ideal for the over 35's who attempt to drink in The Shambles - note - you're all too old - go to The Fox.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Dolly Splodge, JM, James , Richard Hines, simon, Jools, greg pinear, jj, Estella, tash, Steve Matthews, 2 much self, Rob Jones, Geoff, christof, pedro, Jim scally, Franco, debbie, graham t, Emma, Me, Chris Williamson, Amanda, chris scott, cass, Jenny Giles, Ema, Chips for the Poor, Frank Whittle, Renate Samson, Helen Southam, Big John, Blonde Bird, John Britton, Tai, just someone, bart simpson, stuart grover, wel, Dave Melkerts, steve howells, Lee Hendy, Mark Weston, Jake Bear, Bill Simes, Smokey, Sian Wells, Julian Goffe, Roy, paula, shirleybassey, Cider John, Iain paston, cc, Kelly Brett, john smith, Karl Melkerts, fin, mr hill, Chris Denton, Smiler, ralph weave, Helen, dr vanallen, Mike, fraz mullen, Pai Mae, carl bigtit crowe, Jack, generic, stuart rudman, faye, laburnz, Tom Sharrocks, hassam suddein, Smig, alexander, David Woodroffe, Jamie Dawes, nick trotter, k8, Greg Pinnear, Anon, Rachel, darren, Paul Cheney, Dave Elden, Russell Osman, Paul Smith, KAY, Andy Brown, Adolfi Hitlerio, tony stevens, Ralph Bigpants, S. Langtin, Dooney, Rusty Snails, JT, Steve
Last updated: 2008-02-13
More stuff about Lutterworth
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Lutterworth Knowhere Board