Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars in Lutterworth, Leicestershire*
Where to go to get down
You can tell us more about Lutterworth.
Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- koggys bar is a great night and good looking girls behind the bar. daz from preston
- 'lloyds' 'o'neills' 'undecided' 'squares'
- Now that the whittle is gone.. well gone and demolished (Named after Sir Frank) the nearest clubs are in Rugby or Leicester..Cheaper taxi fare to rugby. The best new pub/club is Walkabout..also know as the Kangaroo Bar! Serves till 3am
- The (now demolished) Whittle...
- Not strictly a club, but fascinating none the less - If you attended Lutterworth Grammar betweeen the years of 97 and 2000 you will surely remember the spectacle which were 'Jetski Parties'. Held roughly every other Friday the Leics jetski centre they were a haven for long nights (as late as 11:30pm) fuelled by bottles of 20/20 and hooch. Events usually consisted of getting off with as many girls as you could (often made easier if they were the year below you) fighting and the odd trip in the ambulance after alcohol poisoning. It defies my belief that these are no longer organised for the kids at school nowadays.
- BAR ELIXER NEXT TO PIZZA MAN IS PRETTY FUNKY NICE AN SMART IN SIDE A BIT SMALL BUT WITH ITS LIGHTS AND HARD HOUSE PUMPIN OUT AT GOD NO'S WHAT VOLUME ITS A GOOD PLACE FOR THE BEST BEER IN TOWNS AND HAS HAPPY HOUR NOT BAD FOR LUTTERWORTH. THE OLD SQUASH COURT BUILDING IS GONNA BE CONVERTED IN TO A CLUB SO I HEARD
- 2002 Update: Yep, the masonic local town council, are'nt shifting...after all as we're reminded Lutterworth is only a small picturesque market town, and does'nt need one of those noisy youth discothingymybubbs.....only the town, is about twice the size it was ten years ago!!1
- taxi to leicester or hinckley is needed
- the wyclif rooms now has a night club
- LUTTERWORTH TOWN COUNCIL: RULE No 1.
WE WILL NOT ALLOW ANY DRINKING IN THIS TIME AFTER 11PM, APART FROM THE DODGY MASONS WHICH WE ALL BELONG TO ANYWAY. SO FOR THE FINAL TIME, NO NIGHT CLUBS.....
- The whittle used to be a classic on a saturday night when I was about 15yrs old
- You must be joking, the nearest thing to a dance club was The Whittle where all the dinner ladies used to go on a Friday night.
- Still no nightclubs whatsoever within Lutterworth,it seems the town
council are determined not to allow one at all.
- Ever heard of THE SPUNK BROS, well they're from lutterworth, and they rock like bitches on a bigbeat tip.
- The nearest thing to a club is Koggy's Bar
- The Sir Frank Wittle has now been demolished and replaced by the local Peugeor garage
- The Sir Frank Whittle - nearest thing to a club ie, a pub with a 1.30 am license on Fridays and Saturdays but with heavy door policy, ie really big blokes, laugh on a Friday if you're pissed.
- The Greyhound - All the clever Shambles drinkers have now discovered that this place has a late licence, get in before 10.30 on a Friday and you drink in comfort till two, then they close the bar to get rid of the crowds but if you stay in, it'll re open for the residents and anyone left. Just one question - why do people like Chris Carver keep nickin the pictures on the wall????
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Dolly Splodge, JM, James , Richard Hines, simon, Jools, greg pinear, jj, Estella, tash, Steve Matthews, 2 much self, Rob Jones, Geoff, christof, pedro, Jim scally, Franco, debbie, graham t, Emma, Me, Chris Williamson, Amanda, chris scott, cass, Jenny Giles, Ema, Chips for the Poor, Frank Whittle, Renate Samson, Helen Southam, Big John, Blonde Bird, John Britton, Tai, just someone, bart simpson, stuart grover, wel, Dave Melkerts, steve howells, Lee Hendy, Mark Weston, Jake Bear, Bill Simes, Smokey, Sian Wells, Julian Goffe, Roy, paula, shirleybassey, Cider John, Iain paston, cc, Kelly Brett, john smith, Karl Melkerts, fin, mr hill, Chris Denton, Smiler, ralph weave, Helen, dr vanallen, Mike, fraz mullen, Pai Mae, carl bigtit crowe, Jack, generic, stuart rudman, faye, laburnz, Tom Sharrocks, hassam suddein, Smig, alexander, David Woodroffe, Jamie Dawes, nick trotter, k8, Greg Pinnear, Anon, Rachel, darren, Paul Cheney, Dave Elden, Russell Osman, Paul Smith, KAY, Andy Brown, Adolfi Hitlerio, tony stevens, Ralph Bigpants, S. Langtin, Dooney, Rusty Snails, JT, Steve
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Lutterworth
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Lutterworth Knowhere Board