Live Music Venues in Lutterworth, Leicestershire*
Live sounds in a garage, pub, park or stadium
You can tell us more about Lutterworth.
Live Music Venues
- THE SHAMBLES !!! the last friday in the month AND A SOUL BAND NIGHT every second saturday. Disco every friday night and regular quizzes
- Not in Lutterworth, but the Black Horse in Wolcote have a few bands on + they sell 10 differnet types of guest ale and some cracking Cider!
- the worth shoud have many but the old pricks on the council and the back of koggy' are misserable as fuck and wont have it
- The Hind ~ you might have had to exsisted all week in Lutterworth ... a live band @ the W/end .... well u LiVeD
- Denbeigh ..Lutterworth
- The Hind (in the old days), Upstairs at Koggy's...
- WHAT A SUPRISE STILL NO LATE NIGHT BOOGIEING FOR THE PATRONS OF LUTTERWORTH!! THE CLOSEST THING WE GET TO A CLUB AROUND HERE IS ELIXIR ( THE POKEY OLD PORKIES WINE BAR) OR TO THE YOUNG ONES THE SHOE BOX BUT IT DOES HAVE FLASING LIGHTS AND A BUBBLE MACHINE TO KEEP U OCUPIED TILL 11.30 AT LEAST
- NOT TO GOOD THE WYCLIFE ROOMS EVERY COUPLE OF MONTHS WITH R&B NIGHTS AND HARD HOUSE THE FOX HAS A COOL BAND THE NORMANS EVERY NOW AND THEN AND ELIXER HAS THE ODD THEME NIGHT
- 2002 Update: Still none, and it seems as though the hind will now be turned into flats and not a pub after all....another reason for kids to stare at the wonder of safeway late at night!!
- LUTTERWORTH ISSHITE IN THISDEPARTMENT
- my brother used to be the the big field (the band, ok, not a place...) since then he's had solo records, got married and had a lickle baby.... ah.
- Well, a few gigs in pubs now and again (Koggy's and OCCASSIONALLY The Shambles or The Fox), and the Wycliffe Rooms (formerly the Masonic Hall) have occasional parties and gigs and stuff... but not in a big way.
- The Hind.
- UP TILL A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO ONE OF THE BEST WATERING HOLES THIS ONE HORSE HICK TOWN HAS EVER SEEN WAS THE HIND PART OF WHICH WAS SOLELY DEDICATED TO LIVE BANDS AND THE ODD DJ OR TWO BRILLIANT IDEA.SOMEONE COMES ALONG SAY THIS ERE IS A LISTED BUILDING AND NEEDS RESTORING ABSOLUTELY BLOODY CRIMINAL NOW IT WILL GET REFURBISHED AND IT WILL TURN INTO ONE OF THOSE FASHIONABLE LITTLE SHITE HOLES THE TOWNS SO CALLED ELITE WILL FREQUENT END OF ANOTHER ERA.SHAME
- The Fox pub on the Rugby rd.Used to be the place to kick the crap out of the mods and hippy's,man.Old Jack the landlord,good old sort.Used to hold some really fab and groovy gigs there,and you could still get 3 plays on the jukebox for a bob(5p)up until 1979.
- Grammar School often has musical events, that's if you like school bands.
- Refurbishment of the Hind is now virtually complete and due to open any time soon, don't know if they'll be putting bands on again though.
- No music venues since the closure of the Hind, Although the grammar school
has set up a couple of student band gigs. Summerhouse, The Nancy Reverb
and Without Chunk were fine bands though.
- There was the Hind, but that closed down awhile ago now.
- It was great when bands such as Summer house, the Nancy Reverb and the Big Field were still around!!
- The Moorbands: Although out on the A5, it puts on Eric Clapton wannabies and Jimi Hendrix impersonators. Now owned by Cherry who used to run the Shambles, who remembers the shouts of 'ARE YOU EIGHTEEN?????'
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Dolly Splodge, JM, James , Richard Hines, simon, Jools, greg pinear, jj, Estella, tash, Steve Matthews, 2 much self, Rob Jones, Geoff, christof, pedro, Jim scally, Franco, debbie, graham t, Emma, Me, Chris Williamson, Amanda, chris scott, cass, Jenny Giles, Ema, Chips for the Poor, Frank Whittle, Renate Samson, Helen Southam, Big John, Blonde Bird, John Britton, Tai, just someone, bart simpson, stuart grover, wel, Dave Melkerts, steve howells, Lee Hendy, Mark Weston, Jake Bear, Bill Simes, Smokey, Sian Wells, Julian Goffe, Roy, paula, shirleybassey, Cider John, Iain paston, cc, Kelly Brett, john smith, Karl Melkerts, fin, mr hill, Chris Denton, Smiler, ralph weave, Helen, dr vanallen, Mike, fraz mullen, Pai Mae, carl bigtit crowe, Jack, generic, stuart rudman, faye, laburnz, Tom Sharrocks, hassam suddein, Smig, alexander, David Woodroffe, Jamie Dawes, nick trotter, k8, Greg Pinnear, Anon, Rachel, darren, Paul Cheney, Dave Elden, Russell Osman, Paul Smith, KAY, Andy Brown, Adolfi Hitlerio, tony stevens, Ralph Bigpants, S. Langtin, Dooney, Rusty Snails, JT, Steve
Last updated: 2011-01-20
More stuff about Lutterworth
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Lutterworth Knowhere Board