Skateboarding Spots in Lutterworth, Leicestershire*
Skate parks, street spots, waxed curbs, stairs, steps, handrails, skate ramps
You can tell us more about Lutterworth.
- new skateboard park onthe recreation ground on Coventry Road
- the edge skatepark in leicester is just a bus ride away, its small but OK
- The skateboard ramp on Coventry Rd is popular, next to the Leisure Centre.
- skateramp (since the halycon days of me and the crew back in 6th form it has gon DOWNhill mind) and any car park u may fancy
- Lorks-a-lordy my bottom's on fire!!! Or rather, Lutterworth actually has a skate ramp and a few grind rails!! - Although the skaters appear to be packs of 15 yr old boys and girls who seem to have forgotten their boards and then are resigned to just sitting on the equipment smoking L&B, and scaring off anyone who might be able to actually skateboard. Sad really.
- The skateboard 'park', in conjunction with the leisure centre should create a centralised hub of youth activity, where they can share ideas and aspirations for the future and anxieties of living in contemporary Britain..... or..... the usual scutters will hang around outside (because paying a quid to get in would be just wrong) and intimidate anyone actually wanting to use the facilies into not going at all - business as usual then!
- 2002 Update:
Lutterworth now sports it's first small skate ramp....See hook up spots entry,
- And in a dramatic leap forward into the 21st Century, Lutterworth has aquired itself a skateboard park and basketball court where the old tennis court by the rec used to be. As we all know, this valiant idea on the councils part will attract a few bladers and boarders for a short time, it will be thereafter populated by 'the hard lads' (otherwise known as child abuse victims who are desperate to vent their anger on someone half their size) and of course the group who force Fords Discount to order extra airfix glue each month. It was a nice try Lutterworth. I also though I saw a fight club being held there the other day!!!!
- safe way car park is skate place so is de bradli mill car park linden drve and the parks!
- Well, around the rec, around Safeways.... *sigh* skaters just ain't what they used to be.
- Years ago (The 80's) there was a ramp for bikers behind the cub hut, until it got ripped up and burnt. during the 90's,there was a half pipe on the little rec, until it got ripped up and burnt. The futures bright.
- Town centre has recently had a facelift with a new Safeways store opening up and major road restructuring mean ideal skate surfaces are now on offer. Have not come across any hassle from site owners as of yet so try your luck while you can!!!
- Church close car park is the tops to skate ata
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Dolly Splodge, JM, James , Richard Hines, simon, Jools, greg pinear, jj, Estella, tash, Steve Matthews, 2 much self, Rob Jones, Geoff, christof, pedro, Jim scally, Franco, debbie, graham t, Emma, Me, Chris Williamson, Amanda, chris scott, cass, Jenny Giles, Ema, Chips for the Poor, Frank Whittle, Renate Samson, Helen Southam, Big John, Blonde Bird, John Britton, Tai, just someone, bart simpson, stuart grover, wel, Dave Melkerts, steve howells, Lee Hendy, Mark Weston, Jake Bear, Bill Simes, Smokey, Sian Wells, Julian Goffe, Roy, paula, shirleybassey, Cider John, Iain paston, cc, Kelly Brett, john smith, Karl Melkerts, fin, mr hill, Chris Denton, Smiler, ralph weave, Helen, dr vanallen, Mike, fraz mullen, Pai Mae, carl bigtit crowe, Jack, generic, stuart rudman, faye, laburnz, Tom Sharrocks, hassam suddein, Smig, alexander, David Woodroffe, Jamie Dawes, nick trotter, k8, Greg Pinnear, Anon, Rachel, darren, Paul Cheney, Dave Elden, Russell Osman, Paul Smith, KAY, Andy Brown, Adolfi Hitlerio, tony stevens, Ralph Bigpants, S. Langtin, Dooney, Rusty Snails, JT, Steve
Last updated: 2011-01-20
More stuff about Lutterworth
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Lutterworth Knowhere Board