Cheap Food in Magherafelt, Londonderry*
Corner eateries, quick bites and the local chippy
You can tell us more about Magherafelt.
- have u tried Mac's curry chicken..its lethal! had the steak kebab last nite..absolutly delicous..real steak too! cya der..
- Mac's fish & burger bar on the entrance to the car park...definately gets my vote.. best fin in the town..does the best breakfast sodas too..
- aye gotta be the wee chippy at the carpark entrance "MRS CHIPS" best grub in town and the cheapest! the staff in there are gorgeous! xx
- gotta be "mrs chips" at the traffic lights on da moneymore road..definiatly proper chips..and the fish ..WOW u gotta taste it!
- the diamond chippy !!! only decent chippy in this town
- cheap food,hmm wel ders no mcdonalds bu d korner caf an lucky dip
- Snackbox for cheap chips, likewise Motobites -really really good chips =] SUBWAY!! oh yes! Magherafelt got a subway. Its the only place i eat now =]]
- cheap food, well theres a lidl
- sizzlers is good. the emperial palace chinese and snackbox
- The Terrace, situated in their basement - you'll not find better anywhere.
- gardeners, centra
- Gardiners, Sizzlers and the Terrace are all good. Cafe Slice used to be cool, but it got a bit crap recently. Shame.
- Did you know Magherafelt has 32 eateries? fact! unfortunately, the vast majority taste like something you could pull out of your own arse. I suggest gardiners, the terrace, brysons, marys.
- The Lucky Dip -- Check out their specials AA and AB
- Bamboo Garden has the nicest sweet&sour chicken anywhere!!
- Snackbox curry chips!
- Snackbox curry chips - unbeatable!
- in abundance! too many to name
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: who are ya lol, K, flambuffle, Isabel, DC, nav, john, emma, louise, Bee-x, terry, generic, qwerty, jojo, bobajob, Glenda Macdonald, Johnny H, ganpondorodf, DG, pat ohara, assphace, csmell, sinead q devlin, Leslie McKenna, Neil, geard, ady_baby, DAVID O'HARA, taz, chris, john scott, david, Col
Last updated: 2009-01-26
More stuff about Magherafelt
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Magherafelt Knowhere Board