Cringing Cult of Celebrity in Maida Vale, Greater London*
Famous residents and ex-residents.
You can tell us more about Maida Vale.
Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Mary Portas used to live here, Tony Robinson still does, Bruno Tonioli, Leslie Philips, Ruth Rendell before she died, others who lived here include Ivor Novello and Henry Hall. Steve McFadden, Alec Guinness and Alan Turing were born here. Look out for the blue plaques for Andreos Kalvos, Vera Brittain and David-Ben Gurion.
- Jude Law, Sienna Miller, Kelly Osborne
- Lulu is meant to be round here somewhere. And Jude Law, although I heard he might have moved to Primrose Hill.
- Red Haired lady off the Diamond advert and the Girlie show.
Terry Christian. Bjork. Lulu. Boy Band Bros. Boy George. The Riverdance man, Michael Flatley.
- The Gallagher brothers are said to be frequently seen in various pubs in the area.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Max Christian, Ahmad, Kreza, lau, Theo Morgan, Nic Maennling
Last updated: 2015-08-24
More stuff about Maida Vale
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Maida Vale Knowhere Board