Corner eateries, quick bites and the local chippy
You can tell us more about Maida Vale.
- Maida Vale itself is sorely lacking a decent takeaway unless you venture into the badlands of Harrow Road or South Kilburn. Paddington Rec cafe does nice cheap food, Roma's too, there are a fair few restaurants here but not many are cheap.
- Akash curry house on the Edgware rd, discretely positioned. Serves amazing food in a sweet atmosphere with v.attentive service.
- The continental deli on Castellain Road bakes fresh croissants every day...
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Max Christian, Ahmad, Kreza, lau, Theo Morgan, Nic Maennling
Last updated: 2015-08-24
More stuff about Maida Vale
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Maida Vale Knowhere Board