Sports Clubs and Facilities in Maida Vale, Greater London*
Football pitches, Clubs, Teams, Rugby, Cricket, Swimming Pools, Tennis, Martial Arts, Judo, Karate, Boxing, Gyms, Leisure Centres, etc.
You can tell us more about Maida Vale.
Sports Clubs and Facilities
- Paddington Rec has a gym, also the sports club nearby
- Padding Sports Club - tennis, gym, bar.
- Paddington Sport centre is pretty good, although a bit expensive. they have loads of tennis courts, a decent gym, and huge bar onsite.
- Skateboarding ramps under the west way. There is now the Chelsea Harbour Club gym there as well. This is since the park was demolished.
- I need to know where i can find a boxing place, if there is any in MAida Vale please inform me
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Max Christian, Ahmad, Kreza, lau, Theo Morgan, Nic Maennling
Last updated: 2015-08-24
More stuff about Maida Vale
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Maida Vale Knowhere Board