Cheap Food in Margate, Kent*
Corner eateries, quick bites and the local chippy
You can tell us more about Margate.
- Daves Burger Bar, Margate seafront.Cheap clean and with a conscience.
- Rooks family butchers in margate ramsgate and broady. freshly cooked quality munc, get a family feast for a fiver!!
- The skip at the back of MacDonalds
- The Blues Grill in Cliftonville has become a new tourist attraction as well as an excellant resaurant serving the best steaks in town .This is a totaly unique Blues Brothers themed restaurant compleat with life size statues of Jake & Elwood Blues and a real Californian Highway Patrol Car!
- ANY THORLEY TAVERN!!!
- Sanchos in Broadstairs!! Quality
Samo's pizza on the Seafront. If you got the munchies this is the best place to pick up some eats.
- The best resaurant in town is The Blues Grill situated on the eastern esplanade in cliftonville beneath the malvern hotel totaly theamed on the blues brothers with the best steaks ever and many other dishes including fresh fish!This place is unique and a breath of fresh air. Familly run excelent prices for food and drink!
- mario citro has a bald head and a big nose
- SAN PAN HOUSE... chinese food has never tasted so good!!
- Lesters in margate is great, its a thorley tavern but it really is nice. great sunday roast and bar meals for the weekdays. great for couples, specail occasions and all sorts, but make sure you book first for the restaraunt otherwise ur not garunteed a table.
- ANGELO'S DELICATESSAN AT WESTGATE BEST FOOD FOR MILES AROUND -O.K ANGELO'S-BIG MAC FROM WESTGATE
- morrellis ice cream rules!
- Georgios, every time, quality foo and great service.
- The Office Brasserie, although not in Margate,Is in Ramsgate but well worth the travel for the delightful food on the menu such as the marin ere mussels and taryaka chicken, a london restaurant in Thanet. An absolute must.
- The Promenade next to Margate Railway Station has a good menu and the prices are reasonable.
The Wheatsheaf is the local Beefeater restaurant and is also a good pub.
- Godwin Fishbar (cliftonville) best fish n chips in the country!
- thanet has 2 x kentuckys 3 x macdonalds 1 x burger king and 2 x pizza huts not forgetting pizza express! all within 5 miles of each other not bad.
- The fish Inn is pretty nifty so is McDonalds....
- If you want somewhere with a seriously smart atmosphere and like Italian food then you need to go to Osteria Pizzeria POSILLIPOS in Albion Street,Broadstairs
- Dots Cafe in Tivoli Park serves a TOP breakfast!!! The Smugglers in Birchington is the BESTEST resturant for Top Nosh but the only bummer here in margate is there is no BURGER KING :-(
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: sophie, nat, papagena, mac the lad, james, GEMMA SILK, Suzannah Foad, Jim, Paul Bush, bobsyouruncle, jon, Abigail Coverdale, Emma, jake timberwolf, inkeepingsecrets, dave, Chris Arnold, Richard P, lucy, Pete Feenstra, Lisa&Shannon, CK, Eurostar, dj centric, cathy cromack, zoe spencer, Choices, Charlie, Richard, Matt Ball, trixy, thule, Alex Brett, briton53, Andy Caretr, Anthony Cox, Dominic Marks, caradowning, DJ DARKR, StealthAssasin, Sturry Studio B, helen, Darren, Paul Green, alison cann, Imaginary Dave, olly k, mike, Doris, Debi Johnson, John carter, big D, me, Peter Checksfield, John Stott, Jock, generic, Jamie, sharon, John Maddams, G, olly, Cheese & Crackers, chris bath, Dan Young, deer_dance, jimmy, Fife, Phil Mcrackin, David C, Chimp, julie clifton, danielle, Dave frodsham, Ed, neil B, martin macdonald, Jessica, claire g, Mark Lett
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Margate
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Margate Knowhere Board