Cafes and Coffee Shops in Margate, Kent*
High tea and a sticky bun
You can tell us more about Margate.
Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Cafe G. Margate. it would be nice if Margate had a cafe culture and lets hope it catches on.
- I used you work at Morellis, and I tell you this: it isnt worth the hastle. Its expensive, they threat their staff like cattle and I also agree that Marino may be from the Mafia. But I suppose there is nowhere else to go anyway..
- Cafe 'G' is great
- mario citro has a bald head and a big nose
- yeah the dalby in cliftonville you can meet them all in ere Kosovans, Albanians, Africans, Iraqis, any of the above please apply..
- Ballards coffee lounge in broadstairs is good, nice comfy sofas and good hot chocolate.
- loads along the sea front some very neat, and good tasting food some not too good.
- Cybercafe near TESCO- excellent food
- baggette up in ramsgate
- definitly watch out for the like of Havanas and Cafe Med, top chilled out places.
- NOBLES amusement arcade on Margate front has the cheapest breakfast bar atits back.
Whilst the food is hardly world class its eatable and not expensive!
- Has to be the newly built 'Yates' as modern and a world away from trashy norms of Margate.
- Morellis and Chiappinis as well as Possilipoes are all Mafia funded so respect goes to Maurice for running a top business. Who else do you know that runs a coffee shop that drives a brand new Merc...suspicious
- Morrelis and chiapinnis for the mafia style connections n the seafront
- the olympia next to franks nightclub...excellent full breakfast
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: sophie, nat, papagena, mac the lad, james, GEMMA SILK, Suzannah Foad, Jim, Paul Bush, bobsyouruncle, jon, Abigail Coverdale, Emma, jake timberwolf, inkeepingsecrets, dave, Chris Arnold, Richard P, lucy, Pete Feenstra, Lisa&Shannon, CK, Eurostar, dj centric, cathy cromack, zoe spencer, Choices, Charlie, Richard, Matt Ball, trixy, thule, Alex Brett, briton53, Andy Caretr, Anthony Cox, Dominic Marks, caradowning, DJ DARKR, StealthAssasin, Sturry Studio B, helen, Darren, Paul Green, alison cann, Imaginary Dave, olly k, mike, Doris, Debi Johnson, John carter, big D, me, Peter Checksfield, John Stott, Jock, generic, Jamie, sharon, John Maddams, G, olly, Cheese & Crackers, chris bath, Dan Young, deer_dance, jimmy, Fife, Phil Mcrackin, David C, Chimp, julie clifton, danielle, Dave frodsham, Ed, neil B, martin macdonald, Jessica, claire g, Mark Lett
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Margate
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Margate Knowhere Board