Demolish It Now Building in Margate, Kent*
Places that need to be levelled
You can tell us more about Margate.
Demolish It Now Building
- Police station,
- Arlington House
- Me thinks that Escape is too shiny and will attract Magpies
- Arlington House. It belongs in Beirute
- Arlington House - it is mentioned in a Madness song, "One Better Day". Spraying with DDT would probably help - and if you are going to use the lift, be aware that many residents think that "lift" is an acronym for "urinal" and that the landlords thought that HESSIAN would make a good lift-wall-covering. Pungent, yet absorbant...
- THE WHOLE OF DREAMLAND - WHERE OUR UNIVERSITY COULD BE BUILT.
- The whole lot
- that building up the top of fort hill next to the brit
- mario citro has a bald head and a big nose
- All Thorley Owned Taverns and Clubs which charge a lot for water and alchohol.
- Arlington flats
- The Arlington high-rise tower block is the ugliest residential tower block to be seen, not only in the UK but in the whole of Europe. It's a disgrace. It's the first thing you see when arrive in Margate by train. Come out of the station and then there it is: grey ugly and revolting and totally dominating the Margate skyline.
- would of sed escape but its been done up and i have to say it actually looks like a proper nightclub now, quite impressed. But punch is a shit hole so i'll say that one
- THAT PISS UGLY LANDLADY AT NOTTINGHAM CASTLE WESTGATE
- invicta flats
- The naff monkey house and "amusements" on the Royal Esplanade (Ramsgate) and that poxy model village, Piiiig station in Piermont Park (Broadstairs), the fake "hotels" along Cliftonville Sea-Front - someone in the next room is likely to have lived there for about a year for half the money you`re being charged. All the rooms smell like margarine???
- Franks Nightclub, what a waste of space,
- the church next to the northdown pub!!!>............... it looks like tescos!!
- Arlington Tower Block!!!!
- It has to be Arlington House - the block of flats that overlook the sea front.
- PUNCH AND JUDY PUB, absolute shite
- I'm really pissed off with the Margate Old Town cos its boring and a huge waste of space. Something could b done with it, anything exciting will do.
- the police station!
- Escape Nightclub, and when it's demolished keep all the 'fresh faced people' in there too.
- THORLEY HQ with the bastards in it
- CHATHAM HOUSE!!!!
ALL THE SCHOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TIM TURNERS HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!
- tourist info centre...looks like a darlik
- Definetly Arlington House
- All of those poxy sixties tower blocks all over the place - especially Arlington House.
- Royal Arcade
- Dreamland and Bugsys.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: sophie, nat, papagena, mac the lad, james, GEMMA SILK, Suzannah Foad, Jim, Paul Bush, bobsyouruncle, jon, Abigail Coverdale, Emma, jake timberwolf, inkeepingsecrets, dave, Chris Arnold, Richard P, lucy, Pete Feenstra, Lisa&Shannon, CK, Eurostar, dj centric, cathy cromack, zoe spencer, Choices, Charlie, Richard, Matt Ball, trixy, thule, Alex Brett, briton53, Andy Caretr, Anthony Cox, Dominic Marks, caradowning, DJ DARKR, StealthAssasin, Sturry Studio B, helen, Darren, Paul Green, alison cann, Imaginary Dave, olly k, mike, Doris, Debi Johnson, John carter, big D, me, Peter Checksfield, John Stott, Jock, generic, Jamie, sharon, John Maddams, G, olly, Cheese & Crackers, chris bath, Dan Young, deer_dance, jimmy, Fife, Phil Mcrackin, David C, Chimp, julie clifton, danielle, Dave frodsham, Ed, neil B, martin macdonald, Jessica, claire g, Mark Lett
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Margate
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Margate Knowhere Board