Related Links in Margate, Kent*
Other Local Websites You Might Be Interested In
You can tell us more about Margate.
This is my site - I specialise in arty black & white photography of local people (mostly without clothes & often outdoors in Margate / Thanet locations). Features many people from the local alternative scene, especially from 'The Lido'.
- i have no way of contacting any one who may have perminant accomodation in margate this may be a good way of introduciong landlord and tennats for a small fee to the web site ? call me if yoy would like to know more
- www.izalove.tk local band (one of the best)
www.satm.co.uk another great band
www.candysniper.i8.com A-nother one of the best bands around!
- www.oonagi.co.uk afraid I can't specify a document as the name is a mask and the site often moves depending on what makes it easiest to update, It's only three pages anyhow, so it shouldn't bee too much trouble. Just a rock music gig guide.
- The best PC's in the area http://www.aachen.co.uk
For a range of good thing in Kent go to http://www.invictakids.co.uk
- NEW BOOK! STILL LIFE IN CRETE - this factual and funny paperback starts in East Kent and ends up in Crete, Greece’s largest island. Deals with early retirement, real estate, living abroad and pug dogs! The author taught at schools in Margate and Birchington before setting off for a new life in the sun. Publication details from www.inkmonitor.com.
- Choices - Chat to single people in South East and register for free friendship Option and Special Offers with Choices Professional, Personal Introduction Consultancy (non-computerised hand-picked selections)
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: sophie, nat, papagena, mac the lad, james, GEMMA SILK, Suzannah Foad, Jim, Paul Bush, bobsyouruncle, jon, Abigail Coverdale, Emma, jake timberwolf, inkeepingsecrets, dave, Chris Arnold, Richard P, lucy, Pete Feenstra, Lisa&Shannon, CK, Eurostar, dj centric, cathy cromack, zoe spencer, Choices, Charlie, Richard, Matt Ball, trixy, thule, Alex Brett, briton53, Andy Caretr, Anthony Cox, Dominic Marks, caradowning, DJ DARKR, StealthAssasin, Sturry Studio B, helen, Darren, Paul Green, alison cann, Imaginary Dave, olly k, mike, Doris, Debi Johnson, John carter, big D, me, Peter Checksfield, John Stott, Jock, generic, Jamie, sharon, John Maddams, G, olly, Cheese & Crackers, chris bath, Dan Young, deer_dance, jimmy, Fife, Phil Mcrackin, David C, Chimp, julie clifton, danielle, Dave frodsham, Ed, neil B, martin macdonald, Jessica, claire g, Mark Lett
Last updated: 2010-09-17
More stuff about Margate
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Margate Knowhere Board