Buskers, Street Entertainers in Margate, Kent*
Places to find public entertainment
You can tell us more about Margate.
Buskers, Street Entertainers
- It's gotta be "Bob the singing Dustman" who breaks into song everytime he sees you. Is convinced he has written to the BBC and they are going to give him a part in Eastenders! Bless him!
- ignore all the local's unless you are studying for a anthropology degree
- Tiny. The great big fat guy that worked on the rubber duck stall at dreamland fun fare in the 70's and slept on the benches at the Nayland Rock
- There used to be the mad lady who wees in shop doorways and is hammered at 9 in the morning - I thought she had invented her own personal language until I found out she was Danish.
Beardy Martin who used to walk everywhere for miles has died, sadly.
- Ratboy is the local hero! If you see him be sure to give this guy a shout! "Ratty" at the top of your voice usually does it!
- Martin the Tramp . . . although he might be dead. RIP.
Random loonies and tramps roaming the high-street at night.
Pretty much anyone with a cap on is a dick, so stay clear unless you want a fight.
- mario citro has a bald head and a big nose
- Just stand outside escape and watch as the stunned punters come out with broken noses and black eyes for free
- The smelly dude who walks between Margate and Canterbury is now deceased, run over by a bus walking to Canterbury. His name was Martin Horn who was a school teacher in the past and gave up on life as he new it because of a severe tragedy in his family, God rest his soul, he was harmless.
- theres a tramp called martin who walks around, seriously nice guy give him a hug and some food- go on you know u want to.
- smelly old dude that moves between margate and canterbury
- Scared are again increasing in popularity and entertained over 1500 people at a Winter Gardens gig the other week. The singer Olly Kinnill was an absoloute star as well as the new bass player. The also did a fantastic cover of Stairway To Heaven
- Scared the local band are taking off very well and are in talks with V2 records for a deal
- just look around!
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: sophie, nat, papagena, mac the lad, james, GEMMA SILK, Suzannah Foad, Jim, Paul Bush, bobsyouruncle, jon, Abigail Coverdale, Emma, jake timberwolf, inkeepingsecrets, dave, Chris Arnold, Richard P, lucy, Pete Feenstra, Lisa&Shannon, CK, Eurostar, dj centric, cathy cromack, zoe spencer, Choices, Charlie, Richard, Matt Ball, trixy, thule, Alex Brett, briton53, Andy Caretr, Anthony Cox, Dominic Marks, caradowning, DJ DARKR, StealthAssasin, Sturry Studio B, helen, Darren, Paul Green, alison cann, Imaginary Dave, olly k, mike, Doris, Debi Johnson, John carter, big D, me, Peter Checksfield, John Stott, Jock, generic, Jamie, sharon, John Maddams, G, olly, Cheese & Crackers, chris bath, Dan Young, deer_dance, jimmy, Fife, Phil Mcrackin, David C, Chimp, julie clifton, danielle, Dave frodsham, Ed, neil B, martin macdonald, Jessica, claire g, Mark Lett
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Margate
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Margate Knowhere Board