Skateboarding Spots in Margate, Kent*
Skate parks, street spots, waxed curbs, stairs, steps, handrails, skate ramps
You can tell us more about Margate.
- No skater boys in Margate, unless you count revolotion skate park, the chav's and gangsters of this city like town out do them hands down!
- Revolution Skate park, westgate skate park,NCP margate seafront, the Dole office,Margate. anywhere really!its not a crime.
- westgate skate park nr westgate library for fun outdoors and revolution skate park in st. peters village, broadstairs for bigger indoor ramps.
- If you go down to the sea-front you will see this sloping park which at the top has some cool ledges and a gr8 man-made kicker.take wax if you want but it is normally all waxed up. if you go up the hill to the top you will find a road (the road after the shopping mall bit) and go up there. there is a perrrfect 6 outside this big building. nice run up and landing. now we come to job centre. There's a 2,3,4 and a foot high ledge it also has this other ledge bit but if you slip out your board might go in the road! there's also a table top thing. You might have to ask someone but ask them where dreamland is. There's these really nice banks but you might get chased by the police! if you go up another hill just from the exit from dreamland there's a big big ledge which you have to be quite good to do. I'd say it's 8-10 feet. if you go a bit more up the hill there is a brilliant wall gap to bank. the walls probably a bit less than a foot. Around the station is alright with a flatbank, some alright metal benches to drop off an stuff, a nice manny pad. btw it's probably the best place i've skated. so there i think thats it. Up the "mindthegap" crew.
- Loads of good spots around the train station area sets ledges etc. good sets in the underground carpark.
- Dane Court School mon-fri
- Dane Courts classrooms. Lots of rails!!
- skating was mr skiggs department never had any probs with them cool bunch he will tell you all about it when he reads this >>>>>
- Hartsdown park
- revolution in broadstairs
- REVOLUTION SKATEPARK: Huge indoors development. Shop til you drop or order sum tricks. A great venue, come and take a look. Inside industrial complex in Broadstairs.
- Mill Lane - home of The Outsiders well 5 years ago - we all left years ago - but you might still see Dave H doing switch 360 flips down the 4.
- Revolution Skate Park at Dane Valley is the only place to go
- REVOLUTION SKATEPARK,in st peters, A MUST SEE!!!
- loads of superstore car-parks! grind away.
- Gateway Stores: Locals street spot ramp. Relationships with Gateway a bit dodgy. Hartsdown Park, near Sports Centre: Old council skatepark. Banked freestyle area. Bit wack. For a brief period home to a vert ramp. But that's now long gone, we think.
- We are trying to get a sk8 park built in Margate. Going pretty well at the moment. Watch this space for more news (when it happens).
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: sophie, nat, papagena, mac the lad, james, GEMMA SILK, Suzannah Foad, Jim, Paul Bush, bobsyouruncle, jon, Abigail Coverdale, Emma, jake timberwolf, inkeepingsecrets, dave, Chris Arnold, Richard P, lucy, Pete Feenstra, Lisa&Shannon, CK, Eurostar, dj centric, cathy cromack, zoe spencer, Choices, Charlie, Richard, Matt Ball, trixy, thule, Alex Brett, briton53, Andy Caretr, Anthony Cox, Dominic Marks, caradowning, DJ DARKR, StealthAssasin, Sturry Studio B, helen, Darren, Paul Green, alison cann, Imaginary Dave, olly k, mike, Doris, Debi Johnson, John carter, big D, me, Peter Checksfield, John Stott, Jock, generic, Jamie, sharon, John Maddams, G, olly, Cheese & Crackers, chris bath, Dan Young, deer_dance, jimmy, Fife, Phil Mcrackin, David C, Chimp, julie clifton, danielle, Dave frodsham, Ed, neil B, martin macdonald, Jessica, claire g, Mark Lett
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Margate
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Margate Knowhere Board