The Best Things in Middlewich, Cheshire*
If you're around, be sure to check these things out
You can tell us more about Middlewich.
The Best Things
- Nice old town. Has mixture of ages and most seem pleasent and friendly (Of cause some yobs as per anywhere else, its all me me me me me lol).
Still produces Salt for the people & roads (even if the profits go abroad nowerdays) The governing body is not a facist dictatorship yet. Parking for the various other listed fields is mostly free
- The Vaults - What a place, a true haven for the locals where man and beast can drink side by side. Please dont wear anything fancy though or you wont be welcome. The only place in England where it is acceptable to piss on the dance floor and no one finds it strange...
- The golden lion
- The golden lion
- The golden lion
- year 11 girls!
- most girls are easy around middlewich and up for anything and i mean anything!
- abbey rowntree, lauren hussey, sami keating, getting drunk otherwose middlewich is rubbish, middlewich fair, the girls that sing really loud down wheelock street every friday,
- Chris Ollier. . . LEGEND!!
- Its easy to get laid in middlewich
- There is none- unless you are over 50 or smell of piss.
- The police station free transport there and a free bed for the night its not 4 star but good enough for the night !
- The road out that takes you to the City of Sandbach !
- MRS MCGHEE
- middlewich gypsy camp.
- Low Crime rate
- The new Roman Amphitheatre - an ideal place to hang out and watch the world go by. Plus the monthly farmers market.
- Is goin down street when you havent been down for a while, see the same old but it just never gets borin (if your legless)
- The peacefulness of the town...
We're near the M6, quick getaway route
- Friendly market town, nice people, good variety of shops (just remember- it is a small market town), the canal on a warm summers day, peace and quiet.
- drugs and parties
- drugs,misty,wodden,summo and the many fights
- the folk and boat festival is the best thing all year in Middlewich, in fact its the only thing!
- The industrail estate is the new place for all the johnny pot-smokers. When its free from the boy-racers and gypos then its worth bobbing down for vandalism purposes.
- Well, to start with what would you call "best things"? Do you mean something like an awesome place for the Middlewich youth or something along the lines of an old bowling green for the elderly? Well, let me begin; I don't mean anything personal by this, but this town deserves more I believe. The government is not giving this good town the money it deserves. However, one good thing that this town has at least, is the war memorial near the church. That symbolises to us all, that many men and women gave their lives so that we could live today, which leads me onto the final fact. I'm tired of seeing youths slouching around on the area of the cenotaph, I mean its disrespectful and I'm not giving any names here for legal reasons, but something should be done.
- The people - especially the locals. Strange that I haven't met any inbreds yet. Mind you it's only been six years in such a huge place (population ~ 12,000)
The pubs, even the ones that allow bearded people in!
The Roman Festival
The Folk & Boat Festival
The Canals - including the shortest one in the world (57 yards)
- The industrial estate for smoking pot. Hidden away from from society, come here to smoke your tits off. Also, lots of fun things for stoners to play with like crates velcro.
- A Village still with it's own Identity
- the quietude! Middlewich, with it's pleasant town life and quaint canalside culture is perfect if you wanna gather your thoughts and put life into perspective.
- the best thing are the roads going out of middlewich
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Anonymous, james morgan, retribution, Stu Marshall, mark, Peter Stillman, Will, MoE, davey boy smith, Ivor Widen, Korally_boy, Mary jane, James Davison, Joe ninety, alvin fartuncle, danny, Lorri, Alan, generic, pissedoff, Daz the Fish, Debbie, korally, Jobsworth, dave jackson, mr m, david moore, Cheshire Local, Geoff Mather, Adam Moore, Chalky White, Anon, jobs worth, steve, Warren Hall, Adam Bell, s oliver, adam, Umm Danone, Bez, Chloe, Betty Scotabiggen, Steven Brooks, yan, Rob, milton, james stanier, james ritchie, jenny taylier, sarah, cooke, Harry, Peter Hardgreves, jayne nash, Ramirez
Last updated: 2014-07-03
More stuff about Middlewich
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Middlewich Knowhere Board