Favourite Building in Middlewich, Cheshire*
Art deco, contemporary, futuristic, tall, short...
You can tell us more about Middlewich.
- As with most places the builds range from nice, to regular, to grand lookin' to junk.
Notable buildings - Michael & all Angels Church / The White Bear / Bull Ring / Canal system & applicable locks & keeps (including pubs)
- that buliding up dierdens terrace
- There was an art galary in the town centre but they shut it down and moved it to a caravan site on the Sandbach Rd cos thats where all the paintings ended up !
- MRS MCGHEE'S MUFF MANSION
- Scrotom towers. Now known as the lime houses or something
- My house...forget that...no, my fav building is the Kings Lock Chippy...literally, cheap as chips.
- The church is very pretty.
- Mullers house
- Sommofields cause of futty
- Big church - leave it alone kids
- The Kings Lock pub, nice from the outside, better from the inside whilst holding a pint.
- fav building has to be the church because people use it for vandalism and it also attracts tourists so many uses
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Anonymous, james morgan, retribution, Stu Marshall, mark, Peter Stillman, Will, MoE, davey boy smith, Ivor Widen, Korally_boy, Mary jane, James Davison, Joe ninety, alvin fartuncle, danny, Lorri, Alan, generic, pissedoff, Daz the Fish, Debbie, korally, Jobsworth, dave jackson, mr m, david moore, Cheshire Local, Geoff Mather, Adam Moore, Chalky White, Anon, jobs worth, steve, Warren Hall, Adam Bell, s oliver, adam, Umm Danone, Bez, Chloe, Betty Scotabiggen, Steven Brooks, yan, Rob, milton, james stanier, james ritchie, jenny taylier, sarah, cooke, Harry, Peter Hardgreves, jayne nash, Ramirez
Last updated: 2014-07-03
More stuff about Middlewich
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Middlewich Knowhere Board