Hookup Spots in Middlewich, Cheshire*
Inside Information and Stuff Only Locals Know
You can tell us more about Middlewich.
- The other comments have it covered
- Anywhere but especially around the bulls ring. There are numerous slags just waiting for it round there. I have seen girls just sitting waiting with there mouths open for a bit of young meat to walk past.
- It's all happening on Tesco car park, if you got a moped that is!
- Dogshit alley.
- the bullring
- u talk bare shit so shut the fuck up.
- middlewich tesco express
- The kids nowadays seem to love the lidl car-park or the "new and improved" bullring. Christ, I hate the bullring.
- Under town bridge with a bottle of vodka that you baught with dinner money you had saved up all week. Then over to bull ring to watch the fighting and then up southway - those were the days
- There's a "kiddie's" park up by the Big Lock that is ideal for hanging out...if you don't get attcked by mad yr 10's that is...and it has happened...but it's a drunk's haven on a friday night.
- Mullers house is popular at the moment also selanae is an up and coming spot for tennage alcoholics pot smokers and pill heads!!!! and fet heads!!!!!!
- everyone seems to forget middlewich contains one of the most exciting places to skate in the world: middle lane, junction 18, M6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- i go probally summo park to absolutly hammerd.It is wicked. And dont forget rugga for da smokes.
- Beginning of May - sun comes out - and the vaults wall gets full. Come on people its a wall!!!!!! And if your not in with the townees then dont even ry it. There are places outside middlewich you know.
- the best place would be south way, here you will find many underage drinkers beating each other up
- oh well where did you start - back in 1997 it was the bowling green, townbridge bogs, wooden park, bull ring, southway!
- well for a start theres the bull ring next to the church a site often where the windows get smashed. there's the woody park for all the cider drunking teens. there are also the supermarkets of somerfield and Lidl where people just hang. Then there's the mass amount of run down parks.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Anonymous, james morgan, retribution, Stu Marshall, mark, Peter Stillman, Will, MoE, davey boy smith, Ivor Widen, Korally_boy, Mary jane, James Davison, Joe ninety, alvin fartuncle, danny, Lorri, Alan, generic, pissedoff, Daz the Fish, Debbie, korally, Jobsworth, dave jackson, mr m, david moore, Cheshire Local, Geoff Mather, Adam Moore, Chalky White, Anon, jobs worth, steve, Warren Hall, Adam Bell, s oliver, adam, Umm Danone, Bez, Chloe, Betty Scotabiggen, Steven Brooks, yan, Rob, milton, james stanier, james ritchie, jenny taylier, sarah, cooke, Harry, Peter Hardgreves, jayne nash, Ramirez
Last updated: 2014-07-03
More stuff about Middlewich
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Middlewich Knowhere Board