Skateboarding Spots in Middlewich, Cheshire*
Skate parks, street spots, waxed curbs, stairs, steps, handrails, skate ramps
You can tell us more about Middlewich.
- Booth Lane (#2) park
- There is a few ramps on holler park but i wouldnt call it a skatepark!! its a shame as the town could do with something like this.
- Your Face!
- GRAVE YARD I LOVE GRINDING THE GRANNYS GRAVES
- Car-parks take your fancy..? Theres pleanty in middlewich and the skaters cant get enough of them. There is that place next to malts chippy designed for skaters, sadly the scallys rule it.
- There ain't much in Middlewich for the skater breed but there is one park by the main road and King's Lock (and my house) that's got a couple of ramps and grind rails...but it's become druggie's paradise over the alst few weeks...one of those places to avoid, unless you like getting chased with gypsies wielding planks of wood with nails...
- lidl probally...
- Apart from the car parks of the infamous lidl and somerfield middlewich actually has a set of skate ramps poorly designed by the local council. The park which is called the oller is a great place to perform some top skating tricks. The ramps used to look quite good untill the paint started pealing and white paint was thrown over them. The surfce is great too, full of pot holes, rocks and used condoms.While skating on the ramps you will also have to watch out for the gang of 5 year old kids who use the ramps as slides and spitting area's.
- somerfield is often used as one due to the big hill. theres a park by kitfield way used by skaters, however beware of the jipos.and then there lidl
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Anonymous, james morgan, retribution, Stu Marshall, mark, Peter Stillman, Will, MoE, davey boy smith, Ivor Widen, Korally_boy, Mary jane, James Davison, Joe ninety, alvin fartuncle, danny, Lorri, Alan, generic, pissedoff, Daz the Fish, Debbie, korally, Jobsworth, dave jackson, mr m, david moore, Cheshire Local, Geoff Mather, Adam Moore, Chalky White, Anon, jobs worth, steve, Warren Hall, Adam Bell, s oliver, adam, Umm Danone, Bez, Chloe, Betty Scotabiggen, Steven Brooks, yan, Rob, milton, james stanier, james ritchie, jenny taylier, sarah, cooke, Harry, Peter Hardgreves, jayne nash, Ramirez
Last updated: 2014-07-03
More stuff about Middlewich
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Middlewich Knowhere Board