Sports Clubs and Facilities in Middlewich, Cheshire*
Football pitches, Clubs, Teams, Rugby, Cricket, Swimming Pools, Tennis, Martial Arts, Judo, Karate, Boxing, Gyms, Leisure Centres, etc.
You can tell us more about Middlewich.
Sports Clubs and Facilities
- Middlewich Football grounds
Middlewich Leisure centre - Circuit training, martial arts, Gym, Badmington, Tennis, varying clubs
Local fishing clubs (waters)
Local parks (have some free exercise eqipment now)
Brookes lane gym
FBI Gym (just outside of middlewich)
- Middlewich town FC, Kicking Pikeys OK and Smoking Crack UK.
- Therer are none the locals just sit in all day eatin (howes) pies
- Got a good football pitch across from RHM but theres always a funny stink around there it comes from the fuckin pikey camp next door !
- KAREN'S KINKY COCK SUCKING SESSIONS (AKA MRS MCGHEE)
- Theres rugga which comes with its very own stink pit!!!
- Good old astro turf is probably the only thing sportyish we have. There is some grass next to it for sports day at the highschool though.
- sport in middlewich is world class, the sunday league on the rugby field is where new talents are born, middlewich rovers v winsford albion is the highlight of the season
- Middlewich Town Football Club has it's own mini stadium, several reserve and youth teams and a reasonable social club.
CBC Football Fields on Sutton Lane have five well mainained pitches with decent changing facilities that are well looked after by a responsible and friendly caretaker.
Two private football pitches are owned by RHM / Bisto / whatever else you want to call them. These are not quite the standard of CBC's, but then they don't have the public money available to pay for a caretaker to look after them - and the changing facilities are... well... basic
The Leisure centre has good indoor facilities available, primarily in one main hall (in the High School). This can be laid out for up to six badminton courts, two basketball/netball courts, 2 indoor five-a-side, etc. It also has a reasonable gym and there are all weather pitches outside.
At least two (crown green) bowling greens are available. The British Leion has one and the "proper" town green on Queen Street even has floodlights (almost cosmopolitan there)
- Only one team worth talking about in Middlewich and thats Middlewich Sutton FC, they play at Sutton Lane on Sunday mornings or in the pubs Sunday afternoon. Currently in the Mid Cheshire First division.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Anonymous, james morgan, retribution, Stu Marshall, mark, Peter Stillman, Will, MoE, davey boy smith, Ivor Widen, Korally_boy, Mary jane, James Davison, Joe ninety, alvin fartuncle, danny, Lorri, Alan, generic, pissedoff, Daz the Fish, Debbie, korally, Jobsworth, dave jackson, mr m, david moore, Cheshire Local, Geoff Mather, Adam Moore, Chalky White, Anon, jobs worth, steve, Warren Hall, Adam Bell, s oliver, adam, Umm Danone, Bez, Chloe, Betty Scotabiggen, Steven Brooks, yan, Rob, milton, james stanier, james ritchie, jenny taylier, sarah, cooke, Harry, Peter Hardgreves, jayne nash, Ramirez
Last updated: 2014-07-03
More stuff about Middlewich
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Middlewich Knowhere Board