Corner eateries, quick bites and the local chippy
You can tell us more about Mill Hill.
- Please check out The Palm and Olive on Mill Hill Broadway. It is really good turkish cuisine and lovely staff!!!
- Good Earth Chinese restaurant - Mill Hill Circus (143 The Broadway, London, NW7 4RN )
Hee's Peking & Szechuan Cuisine 27 The Broadway, Mill Hill, London NW7 3DA 020 8959 7109/0028,
- Red Rooster is an overpriced chicken shop, it can afford to be overpriced as its the only fast food chicken place in Mill Hill...but beware it's been disputed as to whether what they sell is actually chicken.
The Good Earth is a very nice and posh chinese restaurant but as with everything in Mill Hill is overpriced.
- All'Italia for great Italian food and has a good 'early diner' discount.
Hees Restaurant for chinese food and also has the best takeaway around the corner!
- Mill Hill Tandoori in the Broadway.
The Chinese restaurant by the Mill Hill rounderbout (can't remember its name) is first class, best Chinese food in NW London.
- Mill Hill Tandoori for the best indian in Mill Hill. The Good Earth for the best Chinese.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Smilie, Colin G. Purdy, Jonathan Cocking, Soo Miles, generic, Eddie, y2db69, Robert Waite, n moore, lee
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Mill Hill
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Mill Hill Knowhere Board